Seven

*A few minutes earlier*

Minhyuk sighed. It took him a year to get the courage to knock on Hyunwoo's door. He had been madly in love with him, but he never really said anything. After a rough day, he was done pretending.

He flashed a smile as the door slowly opened. Hyunwoo stood there. His hair was a mess and he smelled of alcohol. Minhyuk scrunched up his nose. Ever sense his father started to drink when he was young, the smell of alcohol made him want to throw up. Alcohol made people do crazy things.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Hyunwoo growled.

Minhyuk hesitated. "Hyunwoo, I-"

Hyunwoo quickly dragged him in by the wrist. Minhyuk was panicking. All the memories of his father rushed in. He felt sick. It all felt to familar.

A hand collided with his face. "I asked what the hell you are doing here!"

Minhyuk spent his childhood relying on his fight or flight responses. There was no calmly speaking it out. He had to run or he would fight backm

This scene was all too familar to him. Without thinking, he picked up the vase next to him on the small table in the living room. He slammed it into Hyunwoo's head. The male fell down.

"Oh god, what the hell did I do!?"

The grabbed towels and wrapped up Hyunwoo's head as blood continued to soak the floor.

Minhyuk didn't mean harm, he was so used to this scene. Hyunwoo had hit him, and it struck a nerve.

He quickly grabbed his phone and called the only person he could think of.

- - - - -
"Minhyuk, what the hell!?" Hoseok shouted, slapping the back of Minhyuk's head.

Hyungwon shyly tugged on Hoseok's arm like a small child. Used to this, Hoseok threw an arm over his shoulders, pulling him closer. It was a comforting thing to Hyungwon that he often asked for when he was nervous.

Hoseok leaned closer to the other. "Hey, it's okay. I'm here."

He looked back over at Minhyuk and then looked at the body on the ground. "Does he have a pulse?"

"Yeah, I just broke the skin and probably gave him a concussion, shouldn't we call-"

"No, Minhyuk, we aren't going to call an ambulance because you'll have to explain it, and you'll both go to jail. We are just going to deal with it ourselves."

"I was going to school to be a nurse, I almost finished before I dropped out the month before graduation. Let me help," Hyungwon whispered.

Hoseok didn't catch his slip up.

"Please!" Minhyuk pleaded.

"Get me clean towels and super glue."

Hoseok sighed. "The nearest market is five minutes away."

"Then run."

Hoseok quickly left to go retrieve what Hyungwon asked for, leaving Minhyuk to sit on the ground next to Hyunwoo.

"I understand, you know." Hyungwon broke the silence.

"What?"

"I know why you hurt him. He hit you and it brought back memories. I get it."

Minhyuk softly flashed a smile. "Really?"

Hyungwon sat on the couch. "Sometimes when Hoseok touches me without warning, I almost hit him. He's the only one I've ever really felt safe with, even if he's not safe with me."

Minhyuk nodded, assuming Hyungwon meant that sometimes he wanted to hurt Hoseok when he scares him by touching him. "Thanks."

It took a few minutes for Hoseok to return. He quickly flew the door open and rushed in with new towel and glue.

Hyungwon took the supplies and sat down next to Hyunwoo on the floor.

"Hoseok?"

"Hm?"

"Tell me everything is going to be okay."

Hoseok rested his forehead against the younger's. Familar hands found their way to his waist. "Everything is going to be okay. You're going to do great."

Hyungwon nodded and turned to the body. He closed his eyes and inhaled. He removed the dirty towels and began to work on the giant cut on his head. He removed the small glass pieces and glued his head closed. He wrapped a towel around his head and placed a couch pillow underneath.

Hoseok stared at him in awe. "You're really good at that."

Minhyuk started sobbing on top of the unconcious male's chest. He said some incomprehensible sentences in between begging him to wake up.

"He'll wake up," Hyungwon softly assured him.

"Thank you," Minhyuk sniffled. 

Hyungwon closed his eyes and leaned against Hoseok's shoulder. He never imagined himself in this situation.