Eleven [Hyungwon's Story]

Hyungwon always believed everything would go according to plan. He believed in fairytales and happily ever afters. He thought urges were normal. He thought he was okay.

He thought abusive parents were normal. Hyungwon thought it was normal to be locked into the basement for 3 days without food if he didn't get good grades.

In high school, he was very quiet. He prefered to observe people. They were very interesting to him. He was left out of conversations, but he really didn't mind. Social situations always made him anxious.

He was only seventeen when he got his first boyfriend, Minhyuk, but a different Minhyuk then Hoseok's assistant. Hyungwon thought it was okay to be used to sex and homework. It was nice to have someone close to him. He enjoyed Minhyuk's company. He loved having someone ask about his day or even just rant about things.

Minhyuk broke his heart around the time his parents died. Well, they didn't actually die peacefully. During a fight with his parents, he was locked in the basement for a full week. By the time he got out, he didn't know what had overcome him. All he remembered is that before he knew it, his parents were laying on the ground with knives through them. It terrified him that he loved the way life left their bodies.

Maybe he was always really messed up.

No one thought Hyungwon killed them. It was legally written down as a double suicide.

He met Lim Changkyun soon after his parents died. They met in a foster home, which Hyungwon only had to stay in for a year. They were extremely close and maybe the only person Hyungwon ever felt an attachment to.

He went to college to be a nurse, but he dropped out because it was too terrifying. He hated being stuck in a classroom with so many people.

When he dropped out, he picked up a job at a coffee shop. He couldn't afford not to have a job, despite his grandmother sending him money every week.

When Hyungwon was 23, his urges to kill returned. He wanted to feel blood in between his fingers again. He wanted to watch people helplessly give in. He needed to feel it. He thought just one would be okay.

More than anything, he wanted revenge on Minhyuk for ruining him. He wanted everyone to hurt the way he did.

Changkyun agreed to help him if things went downhill. What kind of best friend would he be if he didn't?

They agreed that a good victim would be a younger male who lived alone. They didn't want any witnesses or cameras.

As terrifying as it was, the two quickly became addicted to the adrenaline that came with killing another human being. Changkyun decided he would stay Hyungwon's partner in crime, but they would have to go one at a time to kill someone and keep up a schedule.

Hyungwon thought it would be funny to tease the investigators by leaving notes on the gravestones. He was always careful to type them and wear gloves. They threw the gloves in their fireplace and watched them burn. It was the perfect plan.

It was the perfect plan.

Until Hyungwon fell in love the moment a shorter male with black hair walked into his workplace. When he asked Hyungwon to work with him, he thought it was a perfect idea to make sure he wouldn't get caught.

He ended up falling in love even deeper. He became quickly attatched the the male. He was never touchy, but he wanted Hoseok to be the only one to touch him.

It was never the plan to kidnap him. Changkyun felt awful he had to do it, but Hoseok had discovered that there was two of them. Although, Hyungwon seemed delighted Hoseok was finally his.

Hyungwon believed in fairytales as a child. He always hoped he would find his happily ever after. He really thought that they could've gotten over the fact that he was a killer. He thought Hoseok felt something too.

He was convinced otherwise when he felt a hand collide with his face.