Twelve

I can't be weak anymore. I'm in charge of this.

Hyungwon slammed Hoseok back against the concrete wall and pinned his hands above his head.

"Don't fucking touch me," he growled.

A soft whimper escaped Hoseok's lips as he stared into dark eyes. Dark eyes that were unforgiving and cold.

This wasn't Hyungwon. Hyungwon was soft and affectionate. The man pinning him down wasn't Hyungwon.

And even though Hoseok was stronger, he didn't resist.

He felt a knee hit his stomach, and he would've fallen if Hyungwon didn't hold his hands above his head. Tears threatened to fall from his eyes as he stared back into those cold dark eyes.

"I'm sorry!" Hoseok's cries echoed in the room.

Hoseok whimpered again when Hyungwon released his grip. Hyungwon gently cupped Hoseok's face.

"You're okay, Hoseok. I'm so sorry."

Hoseok shoved his hand away and threw his arms around Hyungwon's neck. He sobbed louder against his soft skin. He mumbled words, but most of them was the other male's name. He whimpered and moved as close as Hyungwon would let him.

Hyungwon wrapped his arms around Hoseok and rubbed his back. He stood up pulled Hoseok up on his feet, letting Hoseok lean against him.

"I'm here. Nothing will ever hurt you while I'm here."

The door opened and Changkyun stuck his head in.

Hoseok finally got a good look at him. He was a bit smaller than Hyungwon and looked much healthier. His red t-shirt and jeans looked casual enough to where his frown wasn't as intimidating.

Changkyun shook his head and walked towards the pair.

"You gave in?" Changkyun asked in a low voice.

"Shut up. Hoseok is mine."

Hoseok's body shook.

Needless to say, he was terrified. He always had a bit of a crush on Hyungwon. He found the male's awkwardness strangely attractive. The same person who stumbled over words when taking his coffee order was Seoul's number 1 serial killer.

He wasn't necessarily angry at Hyungwon. He was angry at everything, at everyone. He wanted to be happy. He needed something to go right. He was fucking kidnapped and locked up. He fell in love with the one person he knew he couldn't have.

Changkyun leaned against the wall and lit a cigarette. "They are looking for Hoseok."

Hoseok's eyes lit up for a second until he realised something. If they discovered he was kidnapped, Hyungwon would go to jail.

"Do you think they'll find me?" He asked.

Changkyun shrugged. "If they do, I'm fucking screwed."

"Yeah, well me too. None of this would have happened if you didn't kidnap him," Hyungwon wrapped his arms tighter around Hoseok. "Now we are both in a big mess.

"Yeah well-"

"I'm tired," Hoseok interrupted.

"I'll be outside then," Changkyun grumbled. "Hyungwon, we need to talk."

Hyungwon nodded and watched Changkyun walk off. Once the door was finally closed, he decided to speak.

"I'll let you go to sleep then."

Hoseok shook his head. "Take me out. Let me sleep in your bed with you."

"I can't," Hyungwon let him go and took a few steps back. He ran a hand through his hair.

"Sleep with me down here. Please, just hold me and tell me everything is going to be alright."

"I can't." He pulled off his hoodie and shoved it in Hoseok's hands. "Wear this. It's like the same thing as me holding you, okay? I'll be back tomorrow. I promise I'll explain everything."

Hoseok nodded and pulled the hoodie on. Immrdiately he was engulfed in Hyungwon's scent.

Home.

Hyungwon quickly kissed Hoseok, only for a few seconds, but Hoseok wished it could never end. He even ended up whimpering the second Hyungwon pulled away.

Hyungwon didn't say a word as he quickly left. When the door was closed, Hoseok heard a familar click, indicating he was stuck. 

Hoseok laid on the floor instead of the bed. He wanted to disappear. One week ago he was chasing down a murderer, and now he was kidnapped.

Hoseok liked to be in control. He hated situations where he had no control. It was frustrating. With Hyungwon, he wondered if he ever had control to begin with.

He closed his eyes and tried to think what it would be like to have Hyungwon cuddling with him.

His heart hurt as he wondered if that would ever happen.