Fifteen

Hoseok didn't want to be in love. That's how things work. One second you're a detective on a case, the next second you're falling for a barista. The next thing you know, his friend kidnaps you and things get complicated.

Hoseok knew his situation was far from normal. He fell in love quickly. You can't help who you fall in love with though. You love who you love. Their smile quickly becomes your everything. You'd do anything to make them laugh. You just want them to be happy.

Hoseok was one of those people. He fell in love with a male who he knew nothing about. He knew he was shy, quiet. He was anxious about everything. What did he really know about Hyungwon though? Which one was the real Hyungwon? He had two sides to him. Hoseok couldn't help but fall for both.

He loved being pushed around. If he was honest, someone else being in control was a bit of a turn on for him. He wanted Hyungwon to take control, tell him what he could or couldn't do. He loved that side of him.

Hoseok also loved the soft side of him. He loved when Hyungwon checked on him to make sure he was okay. He loved that Hyungwon gave him his jacket to remind him that he wasn't alone. He loved the fact that Hyungwon spent so much time comforting him.

He fell for Hyungwon the barista quick, but he fell for Hyungwon the killer even faster. He loved the thrill of living life on edge, but he wanted stability. He didn't want to be in love. He wanted to be home. He didn't want to crave Hyungwon's touches or glances. That's how things work. Hoseok always hated that.

"Hyungwon, can I talk to you? Alone?"

Hoseok had thought about asking that for a while, but he never meant to actually say it. His eyes met with soft ones, and Hoseok wondered if Hyungwon was ever going to go back to being the soft boy like before.

Which one is the real Hyungwon?

Hyungwon nodded and glanced at Jooheon. "Hey, Jooheon, can you go into your room for a bit?"

Jooheon walked away slowly. Once the door was finally closed, Hyungwon turned to Hoseok.

"What?" Hyungwon asked.

Hoseok stared at the ground as he played with Hyungwon's fingers. "I have a few things I need to say and ask."

Hyungwon watched him closely, but spoke sweetly. "Go on."

Hoseok shuffled uncomfortably. "You need to help Jooheon. He's like me. He's just scared. Please, talk to Changkyun."

Hyungwon moved his hand from Hoseok's grip and placed it on his thigh. "They've always been like this. Changkyun is a bit insane. Jooheon loves him. If you love someone, you stay by them, you know?"

Hoseok held in a whine when Hyungwon rubbed his thumb in circles against his thigh as he struggled to ignore it. "Do you really care about me?"

Hyungwon's eyes widdened at the question. "Of course. If I didn't, I'd already kill you by now. You're perfect, Hoseok."

Hoseok closed his eyes. He inhaled. As he exhaled, he opened his eyes. "Then let me go home."

Hyungwon leaned over to kiss him. "Okay."