Nine

Hoseok hesitated before opening his door. It was thrilling, but more than anything it was terrifying.

He opened the door, inhaling sharply as he stepped into the living room. A man wearing the same outfit as the killer stood there. Something was different. The long thin arms weren't as small. He wasn't as tall. He seemed to be even a bit more confident.

Is the killer...two different people?

Or did he just imagine him differently the other night?

"Shin Hoseok," the person spoke through a voice disguiser.

Hoseok stepped back against the door. He was uncomfortable with the idea of there being two killers under the same name. Not only that, but the first one wouldn't hurt him. He wondered if the second one came here to kill him.

The voice spoke again, this time casually. "Stop searching for me. You're not going to find me."

Hoseok ran his hands through his hair. Unlike the first encounter, he was genuinely terrified. This guy didn't want to mess around.

"T-there's two of you?" Hoseok managed to speak.

The man awkwardly shifted his weight between his feet, staring at the ground. "No, there's just me."

"No, you're not as tall as the first night."

The man quickly looked up. "Someone else was here!?" He was quickly becoming enraged.

"Y-yes."

"I'm going to actually kill him. I'm gonna do it. He's got the worst obsession with you."

Hoseok's eyes widdened as he stared at the ground blushing. "He l-likes me?"

"Nevermind," the man growled. "I came here to finally kill you, but that dork has to fuck everything up. Now I'm just going to kill him."

As if on queue, the male's phone rang. He grumbled and picked it up. Hoseok decided to listen to the side of the conversation.

"I'm out doing...buisness. What do you want?"

"No, I'm not going to hurt him. I mean, I was, but this dude could overpower me. How the hell didn't he kill you?"

Hoseok awkwardly approached the man from behind. He wanted to know who he was. It was his job to figure out who has been killing all these people after all.

He inhaled sharply before reaching for his mask, only to have a fist collide with his face. His vision slowly faded to black.

The last thing he heard before he passed out was, "Sorry I had to knock out your fuckboy, H."

- - - -
"What the hell do we do!? Why did you kidnap him!?" A voice spoke through a disguiser as Hoseok woke up.

There was a blindfold over his eyes and handcuffs around his wrists, pinning his arms behind his back.

"Calm down!" A second voice spoke. "Just chill! I didn't know what else to do. He knew there was two of us, what else were we supposed to do? No way I'm letting you go to jail and drag me down with you."

Hoseok quietly opened his mouth, "Please, let me go."

He felt cold concrete underneath his bare feet as he pulled his knees close to his chest. He was terrfied.

"Hey," the first voice spoke from behind him.

He felt something on both sides of his body and something hard against his back. Small arms wrapped around his body from behind. Hoseok leaned against the male's chest, squirming due to the uncomfortable handcuff around his wrists.

"You're safe with me," the voice spoke in his ears, sending chills down his spine.

"I want to go home!" He slammed his head against the male's.

He couldn't see, but he was determinded to escape. He stood up and stared running in a direction. He was stopped by a hand in his hair, pulling back sharply.

He screamed out in pain.

"I said you're safe with me," the male growled, pulling Hoseok into his arms. "If you're going to keep trying to escape, you won't get those handcuffs off."

Hoseok leaned into the hug. The other wasn't that much taller than him.

I'll play your game, psycho. I'll play by your rules. I'll earn your trust and then break you down.

"Ah, you're such a good boy for me, aren't you, Hoseok?" Fingers ran through Hoseok's hair.

"Stop messing around, he needs to eat," the other voice finally spoke.

The male stepped away from Hoseok and shoved a spoon of soup in his mouth.

"Be a good boy, okay?"

Hoseok nodded and allowed himself to enjoy the warmth from the food.

Once he was fed, he felt lips against his own.

He must have taken the mask off. He doesn't have the voice disguiser on. If I can get him to speak, I can get an idea of the age he is.

Hoseok slid his tounge against the other's bottom lip. He eagerly opened his mouth. After a minute of fighting for dominance, Hoseok is quite shocked he won, even with his hands behind his back.

"Hey, let's go," the second voice spoke.

The mysterious male pulled away. He placed his hand against Hoseok's cheek, rubbing his thumb in circles.

"Come on," the second voice sounded more and more annoyed.

After a final kiss, he left.

Hoseok felt the handcuffs removed and his blindfold taken off. He saw the shorter male.

He quietly gave him clothes and showed him where the bathroom was.

He left and locked the door.

That's when Hoseok realised he was locked in a basement. He glanced around. It was small and empty. On the walls were torture devices that Hoseok didn't even want to think about.

He shivered and looked at the small, inviting bed that had a single pillow and blanket.

Is this what I'll have to start calling home?