"Aw," I say, taking it as a compliment and shrug before turning my back on him to face the machine. "Well, you know me."

I start to play my turn of the game, focusing on nothing but crushing his pinball dreams. Except, for the first couple moments of playing I can't see Leo standing next to me or anywhere in my peripheral like usual. Just a tingly, lingering presence behind me. It isn't until his arms wrap around my waist again and he nuzzles my hair that I find out where exactly he is.

"Hey, that counts as cheating!" I immediately say, not wanting to give him the chance to throw me off.

"I'm not doing anything."

What a liar.

He knows the butterflies he puts in my stomach when he hugs me and talks like that.

"You're trying to distract me."

"I'm not trying to do anything." He drops his voice and mumbles something as he nuzzles through my hair into my neck more, in effect, making my insides go haywire for him. "If you're distracted by this then that's on you, Princess." He states casually and places a kiss on the back of my neck.

"S-stop," I shiver and try to stay focused on the game in front of me, never letting the silver ball out of my sight.

I hear him chuckle lowly and lean down to my ear. "You're stuttering again."

"Leo, I swear if you don't get off me–" I attempt to sound serious but he only laughs again, cutting me off.

"Come on–" His chin rests on my shoulder, which put his lips right next to my ear. "It's comfortable like this. You liked it before."

"Yeah, before when I wasn't trying to destroy your spirit," I grunt out, smashing at the side button.

"Destroy me, huh? Then, where'd the ball go?" I look down to see the empty and lifeless board, vacant as the score board gives me an embarrassing score of 12th place.

I groan and spin around with a face probably as red as a tomato. I shove at his chest, not too hard, but enough to make him step back as he laughed. "You're such a cheater! Go away! Shoo!"

"Ah, ah. A real ninja utilizes all of his advantages when–"

"Yeah yeah don't give me all the niNjUtSu crap, ya straight up cheated!"

"Fine, fine." He yields, and steps further away from me with raised hands. That huge grin is still on his face, and I try not to let my face show the longing I feel when his body warmth leaves me and is replaced with coldness.

I send him as best a fierce look as possible, but knowing him I probably looked like a freaking hamster.

Starting back up again, I thought maybe I'd finally be able to concentrate on the game now to beat his time, but instead of hugging, this time he takes place next to the game. And let me tell you, trying to focus under his intense watchful stare is so much worse.

Surprisingly enough, I persevere through the next few minutes and manage not to let the pinball off of the board. There were plenty of times I nearly let the ball off the board but– hey, my come back game was strong. That is, until Mikey showed up and got a glimpse of his now beaten high score. He practically screamed in my ear as he stood next to me:

"Awww, who beat my record in pinball?!"

I shriek and immediately cover my ears. "Leo did! Geez, Mikey..."

Mikey crosses his arms. "I'll have my revenge for this, big bro!" He narrows his eyes at his oldest brother. "Dr. Prankenstein makes house calls..." He throws down an egg and disappears in a fog of purple smoke, already off somewhere doing who knows what.