"Harry mate, I really don't want to admit it, but as your friend I want you to know that it's going to be near impossible to get her back. Covetous owns her."

"Don't fucking say that!" I yell, standing up and knocking the bowl of water out of Niall's hands. He stumbles back, his eyes widened. "You can't tell me that shit, Niall. I have to- I have to get her back.... I need to get out of here. You have to help me out of here. I need to get to her Niall." I say sitting back down on my wooden chair, looking down at my hands and bringing them to cover my eyes. These hands were just on her. These hands touched her and they felt her. They want her and they need her.

"I need to at least hope."...I start to full on cry.

"Harry..." Niall says, rubbing my shoulder. "I'll tell you what I know..."

"Go on," I say, my face still buried in my hands.

"Now you can't get upset with me. I've done nothing-"

"Tell me what they're going to do Niall." I say eagerly. I need to know even though I don't want to know.

"Alright..." Niall whispers. "They're going to take her to Louis' mansion in District three... I've heard Covetous bring up the topics of marriage, slavery and-"

I turn to the side, my chair squeaking. "Stop. Please stop."

<Gisele's Point of View>

"Are you going to sleep forever?" Louis asks. He enters the bedroom and turns on the light.

I groan. I'm sick. I'm sick to my stomach. I'm so sick that my body is unable to function properly. They've tried to help me out of bed, but it's like I don't even know how to walk. My legs gave out every time they forced my feet to the ground. I even told them I couldn't walk but apparently they don't give a damn about anything I have to say.

I turn my head to stare at him and I squint my eyes because the light burns.

"You know you've been in this bed for two days straight. I haven't seen you get up for a drink or to use the toilet." He says walking towards me.

My stomach starts to growl, but I know if I eat anything I'll end up spitting it back out. I start to cry again when Louis sits on the bed. "Please-"

"Fucking stop it! Stop with the crying, the begging, and the whining. You're not going to see him! You need to forget it all! You're here with me and you're here to stay!" Louis spits at me. He gets up quickly, walking towards the only exit; he shuts the lights and slams the door, leaving me to cry.

"Harry it hurts," I sob.

"I promise you, it'll feel better baby. Do you trust me?" Harry grunts. He cups my face, making sure that my attention is only on him.

"Yes, okay." I sob once more.

He looks me in the eyes while he enters me. I'm not sure how far in he is but once it starts to hurt I bite my hand, not wanting to scream or sound annoying. I know for a fact he's not even half in when a tear slips out my eye and I didn't even notice I was crying till I felt that tear slide down my neck.

Harry pulls out very slowly and gently. "Gisele, don't cry. It'll start to feel better. Please." He says lightly removing my hand from my mouth. "Please, baby don't cry." His voice is filled with worry as he bends his head a little to kiss on my tear.

I look at him while he pushes in again and I grunt, arching my back slightly.

"I'll keep going slow, okay?" He says. "Just breathe."

I nod, squeezing my eyes shut. I grab a fist full of the blanket under my body when I feel his hips reach at my pelvic bone.

He's in.

He's completely in.

A/N: I HAVE TO RANT B/C OMG MY BABIES..

(1) WWA TOUR VIDEOS..... OMG I CAN'T EVEN. I GOT GOOSEBUMPS HEARING HARRY SING "YOU AND I LIVE" & FUXING ZAYN'S HIGH NOTE WILL LEAD ME TO MY DEATH BED.

(2) SUPPOSEDLY A LOT OF PEOPLE HAVE BEEN PASSING OUT DURING THE SHOWS......... THAS GOIN' BE ME........ AND I HOPE THOSE PPL ARE OK

(3) I HAVEN'T BOUGHT TIX YET, BUT I WILL AND I CANT FRIXING WAIT. THEY COME TO MY CITY IN AUGUST

(4) HARRY'S HIP TATS.... i don't even know fml

(5) LIAM'S INSTAGRAM... SMH HE'S GOIN BE THE TYPE TO ANSWER PEOPLE BACK IN THE COMMENTS

(6) HARRY & LIAM IN MACHU PICCHU... I CAN'T EVEN DEAL WITH MY LIFE PROPERLY AT THE MOMENT AND THEN THEY PULL THIS SHIT ON ME WITH THOSE PICTURES AND SUCH