Chika Takami x former µ's member Reader

"Will you come back?" The orange head ask while holding her chest tightly. Y/n stood silently, she watched her friend who's about to cry with eyes wide open.

Your vision went blurred, but you soon find yourself in a room when your eyes slowly opened. Then you heard a knock, you stood up from your bed and opened the door, revealing Honoka and the other members of µ's.

"I'm one of them"

"Y/n let's go" Honoka grinned while giving her hand to you, you nodded then took her hands. All the ten of µ's practice the dance steps, it's the usual when the live show is near. "Y/n, slow down your pace for a bit!" Umi yelled and you nodded again, as you obliged you felt as if there's still something wrong with your movements. But as the day passes by, as always the others managed to do it nicely. You're about to lose hope even though it was just a short time, you couldn't do everything right.

When you almost manage to do it, you fell and faint. Unconsciously you were surrounded by people with a worry on their faces, soon they lose the light.

"Y/N!!!"

All it ended up the drama, you decided to leave the group, you didn't want to come back at all and god knows you felt really bad. Was the pressure too much?

You found yourself crying, their last live concert came up as it ended. You smiled sadly but as well proud of what they have reached. "Everything have a ending in every story" one of them said, but you could recognize this orange head, her blue eyes were glimmering.

"It's been a long time, Y/n but we also enjoyed the time you were with us.. It's like it was yesterday"

Walking away, you wiped your tears and made your way to a new life. Just like the others, you walk to your own path leaving everything behind and even if the pains stay stood, you will keep going towards your own dream.

You met a orange head girl, just like your old reader but she was odd, her smile... you would've watch it every single day.

"Welcome to Numazu!
How may I help you with?"

"I'm Y/n L/n and thank you so much" she smiled then introduced herself too, "Chika Takami!" The both of you got along way too fast than how you would usually get along with anyone.

That was before the school semester started but you're glad that you finally got a friend who's gonna study in the same school as you, "let's see each other tomorrow again" she said when you walked away, you waved your hand but didn't bother to look back.

The school started and as you made your way to your room, you were surprised by a hug from someone else, the smell of the taste of orange and the odd shampoo that this girl used. You could sniff it all, "Y/n I'm relieved that we're in the same class" Chika smiled.

You nodded then a yellow-brown haired girl approach the two of them, with the grin shown she introduced herself. You as well introduce yourself to this girl named You Watanabe.

"Y/n, wanna join us?" Chika asked and you tilted your head to the side, "join what?"

Your eyes slowly widened, the same thing unfold again before your eyes... 

"I don't think I can join" the girl whined before Y/n could say any more excuses, "Why nooot?" You sighed then rub the back of your head, but then the other girl patted your shoulder. "We're in the same place then" you blinked and a sweat drop in the side of your cheek.

"You two are such a meanie" Chika pouted and then the both of you chuckled, "I suppose we can help by looking for members" Yō nodded in agreement. "That means you're gonna join?" Your eyes widened and you facepalmed. "It's not like that Chika" Yō sighed.

But still the both of you decided to joined in the end, Aquors were formed and the old named idol groups also join, "let's dance and sing together" you were in a deep anxiety so you didn't feel confident but when Chika was by your side. You felt that you forgot your worries, "it's alright, we're here by your side."

Maybe... You can do it after all, right?

And everything has come to an end, you were crying with the other members so is Chika but she tried to held back her tears, when the school closed, you were all... sad

"Y/n.. " Chika called, you were about to head back to Tokyo so you could see your parents again. "What is it?" Chika smiled, you were in her house since you all stayed there over night.

"Can I go with you?" You were surprised, then you smiled..

"Of course" Chika and You went there, the two of you talked about the times you went through as she conversate with your mom, unfortunately your father was not with you.

"It's almost the time again, we're gonna separate ways too aren't we?" Chika nodded, and she lowered her head down. Another smile crept up to her lip, "but I believe we'd cross paths again Y/n" you blinked when she turned towards you..

"Because I ..."

Tears.. You felt them, they were so warm. It wasn't that bad but seeing it in her, it felt like a saddening scenes. Immediately you hugged her then muttered how you'd miss her, "let's meet again.. "

"I'll marry you then" You blushed madly, "w-wha-"

"When we meet again, I'll make a vow that I'll marry you and I'd be with you for the rest of our life!"

Chika grinned as you patted her in the head, "sure then" the both of you chuckled together.

After so many years later on..

"Y/n?" The noise that your life depends on were heard, your breath was so heavy and it was hard for you to look at the person. Your mouth was muffled but you tried to say something, "who are you?... "

It's been a years, it's been long and you can't even remember that woman anymore. We get older and we never have yet crossed path together, all I know is everything even is your life would come to an end.

"I'll marry you, right now" you probably know those familiar words already and when you slowly close your eyes, you felt those warm tears again. "Y/n.. " she hold your hands.

"Yeah, let's get married and live together.. " Chika nodded with a smile and soon...  You faded, your hands fell,  the noisy loud sound inside the room stopped. "Maybe on the next time, we sure will get married right, Y/n?"

There were lots of fruits that fell down in the floor, a blue pair of eyes widened as it stared through her friend and a stranger. The girl in the bed was already dead, the orange head were holding the H/C hands.

"Y/n....."

"so you like someone else after all?"

Thanks for the old one who requested this! : KananTheDiver.