Chapter Twenty- Four: Thomas Sweet

Start from the beginning

“Ignore her Ricky, she’s just mad that I woke her up so early.” Thomas said but the comment was directed to me.  

“No,” I interjected. “I am mad cause your definition of waking someone up is yelling in there ear until they go deaf.”

“Well, you didn’t get up the first time I called your name…” Thomas retorted.

“Yelling in there ear, is not the answer.”

“Enough you two!” Ricky said, cutting into our little argument. “Alice, stop being so grumpy. And Thomas yelling at someone to get up isn’t nice, so enough arguing and can we please just get some ice cream?”

I didn’t notice that we arrived, until Ricky unbuckled his seatbelt and had his body faced to us. I nodded my head willingly as Thomas did the same. We then both unbuckled our seatbelt and climbing out the car.

My eyes scanned the parking lot, there were a few cars here and there but otherwise it was deserted. “Why is it so empty?” Thomas asked, as if he was reading my thoughts.

“Because having ice cream at eleven in the morning isn’t something that most Americans do.” I said smoothing down the skirt I was wearing and fixing up my hair.

“Well they should, after all Americans are one of the best people in the world.”

I looked at Thomas questioningly, “What does that have to do with anything?”

“Nothing, I just thought you should know.”

I rolled my eyes as I followed my brother to the entrance of the door where Ricky was waiting patiently, “That is a matter of an opinion.” I muttered under my breath.

Ricky pulled open the door for us as he ushered us inside. The ice cream parlor was a cute place, it had this homey feeling to it. They were a few people enjoying their ice cream or even just sitting down and having a cup of coffee. We made our way up to the front of the parlor.

“So what do you guys want?” Ricky said turning to us, and pulling out his wallet from his back pocket.

“Just a vanilla ice cream,” I said to him.

“You’re so plain,” Thomas said to me his eyes trained at the ice creams displayed in the case. “I want a chocolate ice cream, with caramel, topped with whip cream and sprinkles, please.” Thomas announced licking his lips at the thought of it.

“And you will be diabetic.” I said to Thomas, who paid no attention to me whatsoever.

I looked over to Ricky who was telling the lady behind the register what we wanted. My eyes scanned the parlor, there were a few customers looking at us weirdly. Well, who wouldn’t? Ricky was in a tux and I had sunglasses on even though we were inside.

They soon began to whisper amongst themselves. I knew this would happen, they probably noticed Thomas who was just wearing his regular clothes. I shrugged it off, as long as they didn’t take any pictures I was fine with it. This was normal in my daily life.

“I am going to head off to the bathroom,” I told them.

Ricky nodded his head and Thomas just watched as the old lady behind the counter make his ice cream. As I made my way to the bathroom I heard my phone buzz, I pulled my phone out of my pocket getting a text from Sarah. I opened up the message looking down at my phone and not where I was going.

Sarah: Gavin was fine with it, why do I have to be the messenger? Why can’t you guys just exchange numbers? After all you went on a date! ;)

I let out a chuckle, as I began to text my reply. But I was soon interrupted as I crashed into someone, causing me to fall as well as my sunglasses in the process.

“I am so sorry,” I said picking up my glasses and picking myself up, then looking at the person I crashed into apologetically.

“Watch where your-“ The person said mid-sentence as they finally had a look of recognition on their face. “Look, what the cat dragged in…” The person said causing my eyes to widen in the process.

There was only one word that was going through my mind, “Fuck.”

*****

Hello Lovelies,

Woo! This time it only took me eight days to update, wow am I getting better or what? I LEFT YOU WITH A CLIFFHANGER MWHAHA I AM SO EVIL LIKE THAT! Anyways who do you think that is? Do you think that he or she will recognize Ali? Leave your thoughts in the comment section below!

Anyways your comments in the last chapter was outstanding! Over 150 comments and counting, so I want to thank you all for that! And can we please do it again?

This was very hard to pick an embarrassing story, all of them were so funny I wish I could pick all of them. But I couldn’t so this one made me laugh my butt off so it is dedicated to @Lovatic_Mixer96 her story was about her four year old cousin finding pads, and when she told her it was special “tissue” When her cousin was helping to set up the table she put the pads on it for the tissue… I died! xD And then her cousins and older brothers saw… oh the irony.

To win a dedication tell me something that you deeply regret doing, for me it would probably be telling my crush that I like him, and now it is just plain awkward between us…

Please Remember: Vote, Comment, Share and Fan!

Thanks,

Xoxo_myteriousgirl