"Watch where you’re going nerd!" Someone said knocking me down, while sending my books flying.
I let out a sigh as I crouched down, collecting my books from the floor. Once I got up I saw the person who called me nerd a few seconds ago was standing in front of me wearing a smug expression.
"What's wrong nerd? Cat got your tongue?"
I looked around the hallway, noticing that we’ve drawn a crowd.
"What are you mute?"
I rolled my eyes as I began to walk away, only to be pulled back and slammed against the lockers. I heard a few gasps coming from our audience.
He seemed like a jerk, and judging by what he had just done, I was right. However, he was extremely good looking I had to give him that, with dark brown hair seemed sticking out in all directions and dark brown eyes.
"Listen nerd, I don't know who you think you are but no one walks away from me when I talk to them. Got it?" He hissed at me.
I let out a chuckle. This guy was unbelievable. "You don't own me, so I suggest you let go of me before I do something that you will regret." I said in a bored tone.
His brown eyes narrowed at me, as he let out what seems to be a forced out laugh. "Oh, so the nerd does talk."
I heard a few people snickering as he let go of my arm. "I am going to let you go, nerd. But, trust me this isn't over." He whispered into my ear.
Alice "Ali" Montclair has a secret she's the daughter of the man who runs the country- The President. When her father dropped the news that he was going to run for president seven years ago. Alice was happy for her dad up until her whole life gets turned upside down. Fast forward seven years, Alice finally gets the chance to go to back to school and it wasn't any regular school it was high school. When she angers the schools bad boy, her life gets even more complicated. She starts to struggle with school, friends and above all being The President's Daughter.
Cover Credits: @heysaleena
Trailer Credits: @itsjustmejessica14
- The Presidents Daughter
- Chapter One: A Taste Of Freedom
- Chapter Two: A Makeover
- Chapter Three: First Day, Bad Impression
- Chapter Four: Troublemaker
- Chapter Five: A Day with Sarah
- Chapter Six: New friends, Enemies and Thoughts
- Chapter Seven: We Have a Deal
- Chapter Eight: Paint-balling?
- Chapter Nine: The Talent Show
- Chapter Ten: Second Biggest Shock
- Chapter Eleven: Make Outs, Run Away's and Casts.
- Chapter Twelve: Fights, Confessions and Dinners
- Chapter Thirteen: Making Things Right
- Chapter Fourteen: Bonds, Divorces and Apologies
- Chapter Fifteen: Bears, Lost Children and Shopping Trips
- Chapter Sixteen: Blackmails, Scoldings and Demons
- Chapter Seventeen: Lost Winners
- Chapter Eighteen: Panics, Softies and Rapists
- Chapter Nineteen: I Loved Her
- Chapter Twenty: Dances, Partners and Classes
- Chapter Twenty-One: No Artistic Vision
- Chapter Twenty-Two: Meet the Parents
- Chapter Twenty-Three: Coffee's and Rainbows
- Chapter Twenty- Four: Thomas Sweet
- Chapter Twenty-Five: The Secret is Out
- Chapter Twenty-Six: Thomas the Creep
- Chapter Twenty- Seven: Tell me a Story
- Chapter Twenty- Eight: Swimming in Belgium
- Chapter Twenty-Nine: Roaming the Streets of Brussels
- Chapter Thirty: Breaking News
- Chapter Thirty-One: Sour Kiss
- Chapter Thirty-Two: Hickeys and Bruises
- Chapter Thirty-Three: James vs. Storm
- Chapter Thirty-Four: Trust in You
- Chapter Thirty-Five: Sleepover with Mr. Storm
- Chapter Thirty-Six: Rainbow's Family Secret
- Chapter Thirty-Seven: Realizing the Truth
- Chapter Thirty-Eight: Your last Chance
- Chapter Thirty-Nine: Together and Forever
- Chapter Forty: Gavin "The Idiot" Storm
- Chapter Forty-One: Fair Kisses
- Chapter Forty-Two: Connecting the Dots
- Chapter Forty-Three: Progressing Relationships
- Chapter Forty-Four: Soon to Be Eighteen
- Chapter Forty-Five: Meet My ...
- Chapter Forty-Six: Resisting You
- Chapter Forty-Seven: Lying and Betraying You
- Chapter Forty-Eight: Loneliness is a Lonely Feeling
- Chapter Forty-Nine: Forgive but Not Forget
- Chapter Fifty: Shopping with Menstrual Cycles
- Drinking and Driving Ad
- Chapter Fifty-One: Prom Kisses and Disses
- Chapter Fifty-Two: Lost Boys
- Chapter Fifty-Three: Protests for Love
- Chapter Fifty-Four: Graduation Celebrations
- Thank You's/Questions