Enjoying the view

Your POV

I bit my lip, my eyes ghosting over the curves of my boyfriend’s back. “A little higher on the right,” I offered to Harry, who was handing the last painting in our room.

“Are you sure? It still looks crooked to me,” He said, looking back at me. I quickly straightened up, attempting to hide the fact that I was staring at his lusciously strong back. I would have gotten away with it, but when he turned around I got distracted.

“What are you looking at?” He asked, curiously eyeing my daze. He followed my eyes. “Do I have something on my chest?”

He ran his fingers over his chest, struggling to find a blemish. A smirk crossed my face. “No,” I grinned, enjoying the way the light caught his six pack.

He lowered himself down off the ladder. “Then what are you staring at?” He asked, curiously. I stood up meeting him. I ran my fingers down one of his many tattoos, then down the curve of his back.

“I was enjoying the view,” I smirked. He wrapped his arms around my waist, his movement causing his dragon tattoos to dance.

He smiled pulling me closer. “Oh is that right?” He asked. He carefully brushed my hair out of my face, his eyes ghosting over my lips.

He brought his lips to mine, kissing me passionately. *GIF* He picked me up, wrapping my legs around his waist and carrying me over to the bed. He carefully placed me on the fabric, quickly closing the space between us. I ran my fingers over the tattoos on his chest, and I found myself being turned on.

“You like?” He smirked, when he noticed my staring. He pulled away, striking a pose that highlighted his muscles and his tats.

I rolled my eyes at him, giggling. I sat up on my elbows. “Well since you are so strong, you can finish hanging that painting,” I replied, shaking my head as Harry made another posed.

He frowned, making a bad impression of a puppy dog face. “But baby…”  He grabbed onto my waist, leaving a small trail of kisses down my neck.

I let out a small moan, enjoying the way his tongue danced across my skin. But when I realized what he was doing, I pulled away sharply. “Don’t think you are getting out of this one Harold,” I warned, shaking my head at him. “That painting isn’t going to hang itself.

“Ugh,” He groaned, pulling himself away from me and heading back over to the wall. He quickly climbed on the ladder, tilting the painting again.

“There,” he announced, scurrying back over to me. He began rubbing his hands together with anticipation. “Where were we?” He leaned down to kiss me, but I stopped him.

“But baby It’s still crooked,” I whined, pouting. Harry grudgingly pulled away from me, again.

He muttered something under his breath, frowning at me. “Thanks baby,” I cooed, offering him a small smile. He rolled his eyes at me, shaking his head.

“You owe me after this one.”