First Steps

"Haz, Come quick,” you beamed never taking your eyes off you little baby girl who was standing for the first time. “She’s standing.”

“What,” you heard before hearing Harry’s loud footsteps pounding down the steps. When he finally reached the two of you he was out of breath. “Did I miss it?”

“Shh,” you replied keeping your eyes on your smiling baby girl who was now clapping. You watched eagerly as your little girl took her first footsteps. *GIF*

“She’s walking,” Harry cheered. He was so excited he pulling you into a hug nearly scaring you to death. “(Y/N), our baby is walking.”

You were so happy you began to tear up as she stomped around the room. You were so happy, that you didn’t notice Harry was staring at you. “What,” you asked looking at Harry curiously.

“Nothing,” he smiled wrapping his arm around your waist. “We did good, (Y/N). We did good.”

“I hope we’re not done,” you replied filling the space between you and Harry. You were about to kiss him, when the cries of you daughter stopped you. You smiled as you watched Harry pick up your daughter who was now on the floor and caress her gently in his arms. You walked over and began tickling your daughter causing her to giggle again. You couldn’t help, but think of how happy you were to be starting a family with the boy of your dreams.