That Wonderful Time Of The Month

Harry’s POV

I drove around aimlessly. my fingers drumming against the steering wheel.

My brain was whirring around a thousand miles an hour, and I couldn’t stop thinking about the fight (Y/N) and I had earlier. She sounded so angry over the phone. I know we had both said some shit that we didn’t mean, but it still didn’t excuse my behavior. I’d be lucky if she even considered talking to me after that.

My hand fumbled around the passenger seat until my fingers managed to wrap around my iPhone. Without even thinking twice about it, I dialed (Y/N)’s number.

“Hello,” her voice sounded tired, and I could hear the creaking of the bed as she rolled over.

I took a shaky breath, “I’m sorry for all that stuff I said, OK?” The words came tumbling out of my mouth before I could stop them. “I wasn’t thinking, and I was stressed and mad, and I completely understand if you hate me. In fact, I kind of hate myself right now, so I-”

“Just come home, Harry,” she mumbled, cutting off my rambling. “Just… come home.”

I woke up in the middle of the night, (Y/N)’s body sprawled out on the opposite side of the bed, her mouth wide open as she snored softly. Blinking slowly, I rolled over, only to jump when my hand landed in a wet spot. *GIF*

“What the fuck?” I kicked the covers off of me, staring at the dark liquid in confusion. What the hell was on the sheets?

I crawled out of bed stumbling over to wall to flick on the lights and - holy shit. I jumped in surprise, a manly scream escaping from my lips. Immediately, (Y/N) leapt up, blinking at the sudden brightness. She looked at me in confusion, only half awake.

“Harry Styles, what the fuck is wrong with-”

“There’s blood on the sheets,” I yelled, pointing at the red liquid. “Oh shit,” I nervously bit my lip. “Are you dying? Are you hurt? Were you cut? Do you need a doctor?”

(Y/N) looked down, a blush spreading across her face. “Harry,” she shook her head. “I need you to calm down.”

“Calm down?” I screamed. The panic was getting worse. How could she tell me to calm down when there was blood all over the damn sheets? She was dying for fuck’s sake.

She shook her head. “I’m pretty sure that it’s just my period.”

We looked at each other awkwardly. The silence seemed to last for an eternity, and I looked down at the ground.

“I’m gonna…. go …. sleep on the sofa tonight,” I mumbled.

__________________________________________________________________________

I could not stop laughing at that GIF on the side >_< It was so perfect for this Imagine. I had to put It on here >_<