Fire Burns

I'm not trying to be mean, but I don't do part 2's to my Imagines. I post my imagines the way I do for a reason. So please stop asking me. I tried to do a part 2 for one and It just wasn't adding up to me. I'm sorry. But anyway, please enjoy this Imagine.

___________________________________________________________________________

Tears rolled down your face as you watched Harry walk into the kitchen. *GIF* You force yourself to smile at him as you slam his plate of food down in front of him. Harry, who seems oblivious to your pain, begins to shove food into his mouth.

“Do you remember last month?” you ask quietly. You smile sadly to yourself and sit across from him. “I begged you to stay with me. Do you remember how you promised to stay loyal.”

Harry places his fork on the table. “And I’ve been faithful,” he lies. “You’re the only woman in my life.”

You smile at him before standing up. He nervously eyes you, and you can feel your anger take over. How dare he look you in the eye and lie about his side relationships? Did he think you wouldn’t notice the mysterious late night phone calls?”

“Fuck you!” You scream slamming your fists on the table. “Do you think this is a joke? Do you enjoy playing with my emotions?”

“(Y/N),” Harry reaches out for you. “I’m sorry. I’m sorry.”

“Burn in hell!” you scream. The tears roll down your face faster than before, and you struggle to wipe them away. “I hope you fucking burn in hell!”

You storm down the hallway throwing open the bedroom door. You can hear his footsteps behind you, but you can’t bring yourself to care. As you snatch up several pairs of his shoes, his expression grows panicked.

“Baby, stop,” he tries to grab you, but slip past him. “Baby, what the hell are you doing?”

Not bothering to listen to him, you toss his shoes into the fireplace enjoying the sound of his expensive shoes burning. He watches in shock as you grab more items and add them to the flames. As you try to snatch his pile of shirts, he yanks you back causing the items to fly out of your hands.

“Let me go!” you scream. You try to shove him off of you, but his grip is too tight. “Harry, let me go!”

He grabs your face with his free hand and forces your lips onto his. For a moment you struggle against him but after a few seconds, your body goes limp against his. His lips move against yours, and you rest your hands on his chest.

“I’m sorry,” he whispers as he kisses his way down your neck. “I’m sorry.”

“I hope you choke on every lie you told,” you mutter quietly.