Dumb Love

Harry’s POV

“Liam, why is love so dumb?” I asked burying my face in my palms.

“Rough night?”

“Yeah it’s just I love (Y/N),” I began unsure of how to explain this. “But we fight all the time.”

“So if you love her, then it must be worth it right?” He asked raising his eyebrows up at me.

I thought it over for a second. “It’s just she make me so mad. It’s hard to forget,” I finally replied.

I couldn’t help, but think about all the fights we’ve had. How one time she told me she was going to leave and took my car. I frowned at the thought, but then I remembered how she also got it fixed for me. And how I was texting all these other girls to make her jealous, and she burnt all my clothes out in the street. I was so mad I had to clench my fists, just so I wouldn’t hit her. 

But every time I look into her eyes, I see the girl I fell in love with. I see how much she cares, and forget all about the fighting. 

“I guess I’d just rather love her, than hate her,” I finally spoke after thinking it completely over.

“Then all the fighting shouldn’t matter,” he announced as if he came to this big conclusion himself.

“I guess it doesn’t,” I sighed. “But love is still dumb.”

“You say that now,” Liam smiled. *GIF* “But you know there’s nothing else like it.”