#Beautiful

Harry’s POV

I smiled to myself as I rode down the highway on my motorcycle. I glanced back  (Y/N), who had a huge grin on her face. I know I should keep my eyes on the road, but I can’t help it (Y/N) just looks so beautiful on the back of my motorcycle with the wind flowing in her hair like that.

(Y/N) grip on my waist tightened as we rounded another sharp corner. The sun was setting, and I could already see the moon peeking up through the clouds. “Where do you want to go next?” I asked her, glancing down at the ocean below us.

“I don’t care,” she replied, and I could picture her bright smile. “Anywhere.”

I rounded another corner, ignoring the red light completely. She loves it when I do that. She says she loves the thrill. Plus, no one was coming anyway. I pulled up to a ridge that overlooked the water and stopped. (Y/N) gasped, admiring the view.

“Wow, this is amazing Harry,” She exclaimed, as she slid off my bike.

She took my hand, and I couldn’t help but shiver. I don’t know how I got so lucky. She lead me down a small path that lead us closer to the water. I loved the way the moonlight danced off her skin. She looked so beautiful.

She turned around to face me and caught me staring, but I didn’t care. I wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her closer. “Damn (Y/N). You’re killing me.”

She smirked. “How?” She teased.

“You’re just so beautiful,” I whispered. She started smiling and she looked to the ground. *GIF* I lifed up her face with my fingers and I slowly leaned forward bringing her lips to mine. And in that moment with the moonlight shining and he waves crashing softly beneath us everything was perfect. And it made me wonder, how did I get so lucky to end up with a girl like (Y/N)?