Good Luck Charm

So, HunterHayes0323 caught me >_< this was all an April Fools joke....Of course I'm not going to delete my imagines or my story stalked....So this Imagine is dedicated to HunterHayes0323, xoxo.

______________________________________________________________________________

I’m so nervous,” you cry as you bounce from foot to foot. “What if I go out there and mess up my lines or I fall on my face?”

Harry laughs and tucks a stray strand of your hair behind your face. “You’ll be great,” he smiles at you. “You’ve always done well with auditions, and this time won’t be any different.”

You pout and nervously began flipping your script resulting in another round of laughter from your best friend. He could never understand why you always got so nervous before an audition. If anything, you could forget half of your lines and still get the part. Acting was in your blood just like singing was in his. 

“Oh my God,” you cover your eyes nervously as the director called your name. “I’m up next! What do I do?”

“Breathe,” Harry places his hands on your shoulders. “You’re going to do great. Everything will be fine.”

“But what if something goes wrong?”

Harry bites his lip for a moment before he moves his hands to the back of his neck. You watch with curiosity as he removes his paperplane necklace from around his neck. 

“Harry, you don’t need to give me that,” you protest quietly. “It’s yours.”

“No, (Y/N),” he says as he fastens it around your neck. “It’s yours now. It can be your good luck charm since it always brings me good luck.”

You wrap your arms around Harry enjoying the moment of being with your best friend. *GIF* After a few seconds, you pull away from him and quickly made your into the auditioning room. As he watches you leave, he pulls his cell phone out of his coat pocket.

He pauses for a moment before dialing in Louis’s number.

“Aye, mate,” Louis’s voice immediately causes Harry to smile. “Did you tell her that you loved her?”

“No,” Harry replies. “I think I’ll tell her tomorrow.” He leans forward to watch you through the small glass window. “Yeah, I’ll definitely tell her tomorrow.”