Angel In my arms

O-M-F-G.....9,798 people are reading my imagines....Thank you guys so so so much. Love you guys. xoxo :)

____________________________________________________________________________

Harry’s POV

“She’s so beautiful (Y/N),” I whispered tears forming in my eyes. I couldn’t help smiling as my little baby girl held onto my finger. 

“Here,” (Y/N) replied handing me our newborn baby. Before I could refuse she was already in my arms. Having my little girl in my arms made it all feel real. 

“You’re going to be a great father,” (Y/N) smiled watching me as I gently rocked the fragile baby in my arms. *GIF* She looked so fragile and delicate in my arms I thought I might break her.

“Hey kitten,” I whispered kissing her on forehead. “It’s me, your daddy.” Just saying those words brought tears to my eyes. Having her in my arms made all my fears of being a terrible father go away. 

“You’re my angel,” I spoke again. “The most beautiful angel in the world. I love you.” I looked up to see (Y/N) sleeping peacefully. I bent down and kissed her sweetly. She had been through so much to bring our little Darcy into the world. 

I settled into the chair next to the bed admiring our baby girl as she slept in my arms. “ I can't wait until the boys meet you ,” I whispered smiling. 

I smiled thinking about what the future held in store for us. Pigtails, first days of school, graduation, her wedding day. All things that I would be by her side for. “I promise to always be there for you,” I whispered, then gently drifted off to sleep with Darcy safely in my arms.