Butterflies

This Imagine is dedicated to Ralph_Creater because they added my Imagines to their reading list and they love 1D :) Much Love, xoxo

______________________________________________________________________________

Harry laughed as you lay on your side facing him. The two of you were having your weekly sleepover, and you decided to stay over at his house for once. He smiled while you complained about the girls at your job and asked questions at all the right parts. When you smiled back at him, he could already feel his stomach fluttering.

His eyes drifted shut as if he was hoping to block out the feelings he had for you. You kept talking your voice only furthering the anxious feeling he got in his stomach. He curled up in a ball trying to prevent the weird feeling he was getting. *GIF*

“Harry,” you called out.

“Yeah, (Y/N),” he murmured. His eyes drifted up to yours. When he saw the look on your face, it took all of his self control to not grab you and kiss you.

“What’s wrong?” you asked.

He laughed and threw an arm around you, hoping to play off his embarrassing moment. Deciding that it was safer to remain silent, he buried his face in the crook of your neck. He didn’t want to admit that he was developing more-than-brotherly feelings for you, and he sure as hell didn’t want to admit that you gave him butterflies.

“I’m tired,” he muttered. “I’m just really tired"