There's no way

1 more Imagine and I'll be at my 200th imagine. Remember, If you want a shoutout you have to show me some love. Blow up my notification :) btw this Imagine is dedicated to Hannahstyles100 because she just followed me :)

_______________________________________________________________________________

Harry’s POV

Another Monday. I’m literally counting down the days until school ends. I’m just sick of the people. The are all the same. Fake. I hiked up my backpack on my shoulder and took in a deep breath. Here we go.

I entered the sea of people, flowing through the main doorways. That’s when I saw her. I know you’re probably thinking who? Or how in the hell did you see her from that far away? To be honest I have no idea. I guess we were meant to be. It was fate.

I tried to push my way through the crowd to her, but the current of students kept pulling me back. Soon, she disappeared into the crowd. I sighed in defeat. I may not have gotten to talk to her, but there ain’t no way I’m letting my soulmate get away.

All day, I searched up and down the hallways. Yes, I blew off class, but it was worth it. School was almost over, and I was beginning to lose hope. On the way out, I stopped at my locker. “Where have you been all day?” I shut the door to my locker, and there was my best friend, Louis.

“I’ve been looking for this new girl,” I admitted.

He sighed, “You do this all the time Harry. You get sprung so quickly.” He placed his hand on my shoulder. “Have you even met this one?”

“No,” I replied sadly, but I continued. “I just know she’s different.”

“Sure,” He muttered, and I knew he was rolling his eyes at me.

I leaned against the lockers, sighing deeply. “I just can’t get her out my head.”

“Come on. What you need is a drink,” Louis said, starting down the hallway. I looked up to follow him, and there she was. Right across from my locker.

Silently, I thanked God, then half skipped half walked over to her. “I’m Harry,” I announced, and as soon as the words were out my mouth I knew they were weird.

She gave me a look, and mentally I kicked myself. “I’m (Y/N).”

“I know this may sound weird, but I’ve been looking for you all day,” I continued, and I knew that sounded even weirder.

She closed her locker, a skeptic look on her face. Her eyes were scanning me. She didn’t know if she was going to run or stay. “Really?” She asked, frowning.

“Yeah,” I gulped. I don’t know what it is about her, but everything I say just sounds stupid. She makes me so nervous. “But I was wondering if you would like to go out on friday?”

She froze, and I knew I caught her off guard. “I know it’s may be hard to say yes now but—” *GIF*

She cut me off, “I’ll think about it.”  She started to leave, but stopped halfway. “Nice meeting you, Harry,” She smiled, and I nearly died.

“Smooth,” Louis joked, coming up behind me.

“I’m in there. There ain’t no way I’m giving up now,” I announced. Mentally, I was running over plans to talk to her tomorrow.

Louis patted me on the back. “I think this calls for drinks,” Louis smiled, guiding me out the door.