Cravings

Harry’s POV

“Harry,” (Y/N) whined through the phone. “Bring me some Arby’s.”

For the past few months, (Y/N) has been driving me crazy with her cravings. She is 7 months pregnant with our baby girl. “I just got you the Popeyes you wanted,” I sighed, turning onto our street.

“I want Arby’s,” she demanded.

“But I’m almost home,” I told her. “And you don’t even like Arby’s.”

“Please Harry,” she begged. “I want Arby’s.” 

I rolled my eyes turning back around and heading for Arby’s. I knew if I didn’t bring her some she would go crazy. Her mood swings aren’t exactly pleasant. “Fine,” I sighed. “I’ll be home in 10.”

I drove up the street, and got her stupid Arby’s. I unlocked the door and headed into the house with my pile of (Y/N)’s craving food. “(Y/N),” I called, into the house. “Can you help me?”

She didn’t reply. I headed into the kitchen, setting all the food down. “(Y/N),” I called again. “Where are you?”

Silence. I heard a bag rustling behind me. I rounded the corner only to find (Y/N) on the floor face covered in peanut butter, eating chocolate chips straight out the bag. 

“Drop the chocolate chips now,” I said, holding my hands up and carefully making my way over to her. She shook her and stuffed more chocolate chips into her mouth. *GIF*

“I thought you wanted Arby’s,” I said, clearing a spot on the floor next to her and sitting down. “I went all the way there and you’re here eating chocolate chips.”

“I was craving chocolate,” she smiled, showing me her chocolate covered smile. She rested her head on my shoulder offering me some. I smiled and took the bag from her stuffing a hand full of chocolate chips in my mouth.

“What are we going to do with you for the next 2 months?” I asked, shaking my head at her.

“You know you love me,” she sang, kissing me on the cheek getting peanut butter on me on me. She licked her finger, wiping off the peanut butter.

“I know,” I smiled, wrapping my arm around her. “I know.”