Little Things

Harry's P.O.V

“I’m so fat,” (Y/N) groaned.

I looked up from where I was carefully tracing (Y/N) stomach. I watched the way she frowned at me. I don’t know what it is about her, but somehow she even makes sweats and a tee shirt look sexy. “No you’re not. I think you’re perfect.” *GIF*

She smiled, and I swear her smile lit up the room. “Me? Perfect?” She rested her head against the palm of her hand, eyeing closely. “I’m nowhere near perfect.”

I hated the way (Y/N) dissed herself. I wrapped my arm around her. “You are,” I noted, and she blushed. “It’s the little things: the way your hand fits perfectly in mine, the crinkle you get under your eyes when you smile, your laugh, the small dimples on your back, the cute face you make when you’re concentrating, how you talk in your sleep, the frustrated look you get when you are struggling to get in your jeans. It those little things that make you perfect.”

“I can’t believe you noticed all that.”

“How could I not. They are my favorite things about you.”

She leaned forward, bringing her lips to mine, kissing me. “I love you, Harry,” She smiled, resting her head on my chest.

“I love you too.” And I mean't everything that I said