Smash Into You

Okay so this imagine is not really Rated-R, I already had this one ready and some other ones. soooo, enjoy :)

___________________________________________________________________________

Harry POV-

I ran down the street with my music blasting loudly in my ears. Each step caused my arms and legs to burn from exhaustion, but I pushed myself harder, forcing my body to move faster. *GIF* The cold air stung my face, and I breathed heavily. A few people eyed me curiously unused to seeing someone jogging outside this early in the morning, but I good reason. What else was I supposed to do when the woman I loved was engaged to another man.

At the thought of (Y/N) and her fiance, I ran faster, trying to concentrate more on the burning in my arms and legs than the thoughts of her walking down the aisle. I turned the corner, heading back towards my house when I crashed into someone. I fell down on the sidewalk, landing on my ass.

“Sorry,” the familiar voice caused me to freeze. “Oh shit, Harry? Where have you been?”

I looked over at (Y/N), offering her a small smile. She lay on the ground beside me, rubbing her leg. My eyes wandered up and down the smooth skin of her legs, and I licked my lips as I imagined the way they would feel wrapped around my waist.

“Harry? Are you listening?”

“Oh, what?” I looked back up at her face apologetically. “Sorry.”

“It’s fine,” she stood up, dusting off her shorts before pulling me up as well. “I came by because I had to talk to you.”

“What did you need to say?” I asked.

She glanced up at me, biting her lip nervously. “I can’t marry Danny.”

“Why not?” I asked curiously. “You sounded so in love with him a few months ago.”

“I know,” she sighed. “I thought I was, but… I can’t imagine marrying him. He’s so different than he was when I met him.”

I stared at her, watching her mouth move. My eyes locked with hers, and I moved forward, closing the space between us. My lips met hers, my fingers already entangling themselves in her hair. Her lips moved against mine, sending sparks shooting up and down my spine.

“I’m glad you aren’t marrying that asshole,” I murmured. “I love you too much.”