Tattoos

Wow thank you guys for 20,000+ reads, I feel special. BTW go and read laneystyles_1 Imagines. I swear she is a great writter. Her Imagines will have you smiling :) This Imagine is dedicated to laneystyles_1

____________________________________________________________________________

(A/N: For this Imagine pretend that Harry didn't have any tattos yet)

 “I’m not sure about this,” you said, shying away from the door to the tattoo parlor. You were about to walk away, but Harry grabbed your shoulders pushing you inside.

“Don’t chicken out on me now,” he smirked, as you entered the store.

Harry went up to talk to the guy, and the next thing you knew Harry was dragging you to the chair. “I can’t,” you gulped, eyeing the huge needle. It seemed a lot bigger in person.

“You can, and you will,” he replied, making a puppy dog face at you. “You promised for our anniversary we would get matching tattoos.”

“Fine,” you replied, feeling guilty. Harry held your hand throughout the whole thing, and it wasn’t as bad as you thought it was. *GIF* “Your turn,” you said, admiring your new tattoo.

“I can’t do this,” he panicked turning and heading out the door, but you stopped him and dragged him back to the chair.

“Now who’s the chicken,” you giggled.

You held his hand as he got his tattoo, giggling, when you saw him squirming and tearing up in pain. Once it was finally over you couldn’t help, but laugh. “You’re such a baby,” you smiled, lacing your fingers with his. 

“Yeah, yeah, Whatever.”