Family Time

“Can I play? Can I play,” your daughter Darcy begged. You sat on the couch watching as your husband Harry as he handed the second controlled to her. You smiled today was the day he taught her how to play.

“Aright,” Harry started. “But this is a big kids game.” You grinned as you watched how your daughter admired her father and everyday she was growing into a little Harry.

“I’m a big kid,” she cheered his little hands pushing random buttons. 

“Woah there champ,” Harry grinned. “We gotta start off with the basics.” From your perch on the couch you watched Harry show his daughter the art of playing video games. 

After hours of playing it was finally time to little Darcy to go to bed. “Bedtime,” you called to your daughter rubbing the top of her head.

“Aww,” your daughter replied with a sad look on her face *GIF*, but your look insisted. 

Once Darcy was in bed, you returned to the living room where Harry was still playing video games. You slipped into his lap and began kissing him on his neck.

“This is why I love you,” you smiled between kisses. “You’re so good with her.”

Harry wrapped his arms around pulling you closer as you planted a trail of kisses down his neck. “I want another kid,” you whispered wrapping your arms around his neck. 

That was all he needed to hear. “Then let’s get started,” he replied quickly picking you up and whisking you off to the bedroom where you would make sweet, sweet love.