Just Notice Me God Damn It

I'm am the second person to have more than 100 pages for Harry Styles Imagines....Now all I have to do is get over 119 imagines because that's the person who is in first place. So tonight i'm posting more than 5 imagines, be ready because I am going to win this battle.....THIS MEANS WAR!!!!!!

______________________________________________________________________________

Your POV

I stood in the miniskirt and heels my friend, Ashley, had given me, waiting awkwardly for Harry to arrive. I see him hopping out of his car, and I lean on the edge of the railing in what I pray is seductive. He freezes when he sees me, his mouth twisted in an awkward smile. I slowly move down the stairs, struggling to make it down without tripping.

“Are you OK?” Harry asks. He eyes me with confusion, and I flip my hair the way Ashley does.

“Yes,” I bat my eyelashes. *GIF* “I’m perfectly fine; how are you?”

He eyes me warily. “I’m fine… you just… look different.”

“It’s something new,” I say attempting to be flirtatious. I take a step towards him only to have the back of my heel got caught in a crack between the slabs of concrete. I fall on the ground landing on my ass.

“Holy shit,” Harry bends down to help me up, and I nervously thank him. “Are you OK?”

“No,” I grumble. I yank myself away from him, kicking the heels off of my feet.

“What’s wrong?”

“You’re what’s wrong!” he looks startled by my outburst, but I’m too upset to care. “What’s it going to take for you to notice me?”

He frowns. “I notice you all the time,” he says.

“Yeah, but not the way you notice Ashley or all those other girls,” I mumble.

I turn around so that I don’t have to face him, and he wraps his arms around my waist, resting his chin on my shoulder. “You don’t have to be like those other girls,” he whispers. “I like you the way you are when you’re out skateboarding. You don’t need to wear heels or short skirts for me to notice you.”