Chapter 27

"Please moon! I don't want to lose my baby," I whimper cradling my belly.

"You will not lose him," Adamaris voice cracks trying to reassure me that everything will be okay, but I can see deep within her purple eyes, she isn't as confident. However, my mind is far from focusing on that only catching on onto what she just said, "Him?," I mumble stunned.

"Yes goddess you're carrying a boy. I felt him as soon as I touched your stomach."

Before I even had the time to register my baby's gender. A loud thud is heard from behind us. Lysias is on the ground wincing in pain. A huge cut across his rips, instinctively I slowly get up, Adamaris helping me in the process. No matter how much pain I'm currently experiencing right now, my mate needs me and I will be there.

"You're wicked," Alyja angrily spats while glaring at Odysseus.

"Oh you haven't seen my wrath yet goddess. At least Athena can fight, but you were always the weak one," Odysseus chuckles.

"Alyja-"

Before I could finish my sentence, Alyja runs towards Odysseus, pure anger within her eyes. As I help Lysias up, I can't help, but admire my sister's change of color in her irises. Pure icy blue takes over her silvery-blue eyes. Within her eyes, shows the power of her ice powers. She jumps on Odysseus biting his arm throwing him against the wall. He hits harshly, but immediately stands back up and this time grabs Alyja by her tail throwing her across the field.

"No!"

Before she crashed against a building, alpha Luka notices the deadly act that's about to occur and runs towards Alyja's rescue. Instead of the wall breaking her fall. Alpha Luka jumps up in the air just in time before she hit. The both of them tumbling down on the ground together.

"Y-You're bleeding," Lysias murmurs. I let out a screech feeling tremendous pain strike from my bottom abdomen. Lysias is on time to grab me from completely falling to the ground.

"We must take her to the hospital now," alpha Edon worriedly says.

"You're going to die along with that child," Odysseus threatens as he grits his teeth.

Something catches my attention as I look down at my hands. A yellowish energy is forming within my palms. At the same time I feel a unbearable itch as it grows brighter. Everyone else sees this unexplainable energy within my hands probably clueless about it as I am. Out of the blue, a beam of light takes over the entire place blinding us all from how bright it is.

We all uncover our eyes as soon as this beam of light reduces. My mouth parting at the sight of what's in front of me.

 My mouth parting at the sight of what's in front of me