Chapter 1

"Please don't kill me"

"I, Athena, don't believe in mercy," I blankly spat aiming my matte black gun at him.

"No"

BANG

BANG

I watch as the silver bullet filled with poisonous fluids that was pierced inside go straight through the man's heart. He instantly clutches onto his blood stained shirt above the wound. His white eyes turning completely black assuring the poison has kicked into his blood stream. I turn around walking away from his now lifeless body making my way out of his home before anyone starts suspecting something.

My black heels click against the ground as I trudge with no care

My black heels click against the ground as I trudge with no care. You see I'm Athena, a werewolf assassin. Since a little girl, I've been fighting my way up to the top ranks of my father Alpha Odysseus empire. As a kid, I became familiar with pain, starvation, beatings, torture, cuts, bruises, fire arms, swords, and punishments. Oh boy, were the punishments a bitch. Failure was not an option in my book. I quickly became unbeatable, fearless, and a plain savage. Father was pleased by how fast I was progressing at such a young age. Not like I had a choice, it was either become the best or suffer the consequences of failure.

It was until the day, I killed for the first time that made me who I am today. I was only fifteen, when I brutally murdered Vasilisa, Queen of Everest Hills. No one was ever successful of getting near her, but I did without a sweat. It was almost like taking a swim in a swimming pool, that easy. I never had an issue with her, but father wanted her gone, so all I did was complete the mission just like every other one he has assigned for me to do.

"That was fast," Perseus says as I hop inside the SUV.

"Don't forget who I am," I seductively respond biting my bottom lip whilst piercing my grey eyes into his emerald green ones.

"How can I ever?," he smirks gazing at me taking in my appearance. 

"Let's get going before authorities arrive," I remind Perseus noticing his eyes are now turning black. He snaps out of his lust stepping on the gas pedal getting us out of this shit place.