Chapter 26

"What have you done?," I question.

Without any warning alpha Odysseus lurches towards me which Lysias immediately pulls me behind him going head to head against Odysseus. They are both now fighting one another violently while I stand still warily watching.

"Behind you!," Alyja shouts.

Immediately, I turn around dodging one of Odysseus wolfs. He tries to swing at me once again, successfully locking his fist with my cheekbone. Fire lightens within my hands as I strike him right on the face making him bolt back.

As soon as I see him reach towards his sword. I swing my right leg hitting his arm making him tumble down on the floor roughly, his sword sliding down towards Alyja.

"Pass it," I instruct meeting eyes with hers.

She does exactly as I instructed as I spot alpha Luka, alpha Edon, Adamaris, and the rest of my warriors burst behind Alyja. Turning around, I go ahead and push the sword right through the wolf giving him no mercy. His green eyes immediately drain shine and color as I watch the life within him exit right out of his body. I pull the sword out pushing his soulless body down to the floor.

I snap my head back hearing a loud thud. My eyes seeing Lysias thrown against the wall hastily. I try to go to his rescue when I'm immediately stopped by Adamaris.

"Don't, you're pregnant."

"He's my mate, I won't fail him like I failed my parents," I grit my teeth pushing her to the side.

"Your parents death isn't your fault," she hastily says grasping my arm.

"You used magic didn't you?," Alpha Edon splutters.

We all snap our attention towards Odysseus who has a mischievous grin plastered on his face.

"I'm now the strongest alpha to ever live," he hysterically evilly laughs. Suddenly, a huge red light consumes the entire room as the ground shakes causing all of us to wobble. Within a blink of an eye, we are all now outside of Odysseus empire no longer in the room underneath us.

"What the-"

"I'm going to kill you all," Odysseus growls.

Suddenly, a lot of his warriors start running out of the building heading straight towards us. We all hold our posture ready to fight whoever launches at us first.

"Athena stay behind me," Lysias firmly says grabbing my arm pulling me beside him.

"I can protect myself Lysias."

"Listen for once. You're carrying my child for moon's sake," Lysias grumbles.

"You're pregnant?," Odysseus scolds clenching his fists.

"No no," Adamaris mumbles complete fear swirling in her eyes. Lysias and I stay silent glaring at him. My eyes stay locked with his full on black ones that look so soulless even though he is alive. Out of the blue, everything becomes quiet only a single heartbeat overtaking the entire place. Lysias and I's jaws drop stunned by the sound of our baby's beating heart.

"Stop," I shout throwing a fire ball towards Odysseus whom dodges it quickly. The look of Odysseus face is enough to make every little hair of mine stand up.