Chapter 6

Lysias pov

"Has she woken up yet?"

"No," Jazper responds stepping into my office.

"What the fuck is she?," Asriel asks looking completely jumbled by the scene we witnessed back in Odysseus empire before we intervened. I don't respond taking a moment to linger in thought trying to shrewdly understand exactly what my eyes witnessed. Never in my life have I seen or heard of any she-wolf or wolf have that kind of power. It's impossible.

"I have no idea, but I'm going to find out. Bring Ida as soon as possible," I order.

"Yes, alpha Lysias," Asriel says turning his heel stepping out of the room. Ida, is my empire's healer and psychic. Whom has served us since my great grandfather ruled this empire as alpha. She's the only one that can explain what Athena is.

Athena's pov

I flutter my eyes open staring at the four cream colored walls not recognizing it. I sit on the bed still feeling a little woozy. Immediately, I notice this room has no window and by the feel of this place it doesn't take long for me to know that I'm back at alpha Lysias empire.

How?

Suddenly, the door creaks open revealing an elderly fawn colored hair woman with the most beautiful aqua eyes I've have ever seen. She smiles at me immediately as her eyes lock with mine. For some reason my lips stretch curving up feeling such a peaceful energy vibrating off of her. As soon as she stands in front of me, another person steps into the room. Averting my gaze, my grey eyes locks with his midnight black ones as he closes the door behind him.

I find myself abruptly standing up off of the bed squirming. "It's alright," the elderly woman softly says grabbing my hand. Instantly, I feel myself relax by her touch.

"What am I doing here?," I raise a brow. It doesn't take a genius to know being back here doesn't mean it's going to be a peaceful reunion since I did escape from this alpha. Almost instantly, the memory of my sister being taken away by Ranesis comes into my mind making me panic.

"I have to go get my sister," I hastily say bolting towards the door, but alpha Lysias blocks the door not moving whatsoever.

"Move," I grumble.

"You're not leaving this place again that's for sure," he firmly says his midnight black eyes looking so intimidating.

"Seriously, it's not like you reversed the curse and believe me. I no longer serve under alpha Odysseus, so I don't give a fuck about all of that. I bring no threat anymore if anything I'm glad you cursed him. Yay, now get out of my way and forget about me ever coming here okay," I hastily say. Alpha Lysias keeps his intimidating posture not budging whatsoever. He's just staring at me as if not one single word went through that thick skull of his.

I growl rolling my eyes, "look I don't have time to waste. My little sister is in danger. I need to get to her now," I frantically say running my fingers through my long dark hair.

"Athena," the elderly woman's soft voice utters causing me to turn my head back to her.

"How you know my name?," I furrow my brows walking towards her.

"Oh my darling, you've been through so much so young," she frowns. I come to a halt my eyes locking with her beautiful aqua ones that I just can't seem to get enough of. My heart starts beating irregularly instantly knowing what she means.