Chapter 21

Three weeks later

Adamaris has fully healed from the beating Odysseus did on her. Conversations between us has been distant, but mature. From what Adamaris has mentioned to Lysias seems like Odysseus has secured the entire empire in fear of me retaliating soon with his biggest rival that happens to be the strongest alpha alive, which is also my mate.

"I know his empire by heart, but with his new security I'm not so sure where it would be best to enter from. I need to go in for myself to know their weak points," I truthfully say.

"You're not going," Lysias responds.

"Then how are we suppose to plan our break in Lysias?," I hiss annoyedly.

"Calm down children. I'm here to save the day," a male voice utters out of the blue as Lysias and I both snap our heads towards the door of the mansion at the same time.

"Luka, what are you doing here? I thought you were suppose to arrive tomorrow?," Lysias furrows his dark brows at alpha Luka who's casually leaning against the door frame. A smirk plastered on his baby face.

"My mother thought it would be best for me to arrive early just to get this plan going. She doesn't want Odysseus breathing anymore," Luka says almost bored. Suddenly, Adamaris knocks on the door beside Luka causing him to look back stepping to the side for her to enter.

"You need gold instead of silver. I have no idea what alpha Odysseus has done to his body, but he's immune to silver. Gold is what is going to take him down, but it must be stabbed into the heart by either alpha Lysias or you Athena as the goddess you are," Adamaris informs us pure seriousness on her face.

"Straight to the point," Luka smirks.

"Don't you have a gold dagger?," I ask Lysias remembering Asriel pulling one on me the day I first stepped foot into this empire to talk to Lysias about reversing the curse.

"It has to be freshly made by pure golden poison of the most poisonous herbs that only one alpha has access to," Adamaris explains.

"Alpha Edon will gladly help with that," Lysias says.

"Luka you need to go spy on Odysseus empire and check all weak points and strong points around the walls," Lysias instructs Luka.

"No problem that's easy," Luka turns his heel exiting out the door.

"You're going right now?," I worriedly question.

"Yes why?," Luka raises his brow seeming a bit taken back of my question.

"It's dark," I respond not sure why I responded the way I did.

"The best time of the day," he mischievously smirks stepping out of the mansion completely.

"He's great at these things that's why I called him for his help," Lysias informs me.

"I'm going to go with Alyja. I just wanted to let you guys know what I have visioned," Adamaris says leaving out of the mansion right after alpha Luka. Lysias and I both nod at her watching her disappear into the night.

"You know I could of went right?," I annoyedly murmur.

"I know, but just let me handle this that's all I ask from you," Lysias huffs.

"Lysias I understand you worry for me, but I can handle m-"

I'm suddenly cut off by feeling nauseous to the point I want to vomit, but I swallow it back down covering my mouth with my hand.

"What's wrong? Are you alright?," Lysias worriedly asks stepping forward.

"I-I"

Without waiting any longer I sprint out of the door feeling the threatening throw up about to spill out any second. As soon as I step outside of the mansion. I puke my guts out feeling the nausea quickly fade right after.

"Athena?," Lysias breathes holding back my hair softly rubbing my back.

"That was weird," I wipe the saliva off from the corner of my lips.

"Maybe something you ate didn't set well with you?," Lysias says.

"Yeah probably," I agree not giving this much thought.

"I don't feel so well I think I'm going to sleep it off," I add feeling a bit dizzy.

"Go ahead. I'll be waiting for Luka to come back and inform me on what he sees out there," he says giving me a small kiss on my forehead.

"Okay let me know what he says tomorrow goodnight," I half smile walking upstairs into Lysias and I's bedroom. I change into my sleepwear feeling absolutely drained out and dizzy from the sudden stomach ache I had downstairs. I decide to splash some cold water onto my face then lightly pat dry to feel somewhat fresh.

I'm now laying under the covers facing straight at the ceiling trying to diagnose myself of what just happened to me. There's no way food was the problem. I'm not one to get stomachaches. These past few days I've been feeling pretty tired and my breasts have been such a pain in the butt. Soreness is not the business.

Knock Knock

"I'm fine Lysias," I murmur.

"News flash it's me," Alyja says bursting through the door taking a seat on my bed.

"I feel like shit Aly," I sigh.

"What's wrong?," Alyja creases her brows concernedly.

"I feel dizzy, tits are sore, I'm exhausted, and I just threw up in front of Lysias," I huff hating myself for that embarrassing moment.

"How embarrassing," Alyja laughs.

"Not helping," I playfully smack her arm.

"Maybe you're getting your period," Alyja shrugs. And that's when it hits me like a thousand knives all at once. My heart beats irregularly almost as if it's sinking down rapidly to my stomach.

"Why do you look like if you just seen a ghost?," Alyja scrunches her brows together.

"I haven't gotten my period," I gasp immediately sitting up on the bed.

"Oh my moon... Are you sure?," Alyja's silvery-blue eyes widen in complete shock.

"I need a calendar now," I hastily utter. Alyja stands up off of the bed, "where can I find one?"

"Over there."

As soon as she grabs the calendar Lysias keeps in his drawer for future alpha unions among other important dates. I snatch it from her going back to the last time I remember having my menstrual cycle.

"Oh my moon," I gasp.

"What?," Alyja gasps along with me.

"This can't be. Not now," I breathe frustratingly.

"Spill it," Alyja bluntly demands.

"I think I'm pregnant with Lysias's offspring."