Chapter 10

Athena's pov

"Wow, that healed faster than I thought."

"You're a goddess," Ida smiles cutting the stitches off. Alpha Lysias barges into the kitchen his midnight black eyes locking with mine.

"I'm ready," I raise a brow showing him my now healed hand.

"What? I barely stitched you up yesterday," he murmurs confusedly.

"Just like being an alpha has its perks, so does goddesses," Ida smiles.

"Alpha," Asriel shouts bursting into the mansion. By his toneI can sense whatever he has to tell Lysias it isn't good news.

"Yes Asriel?," Lysias replies.

"We have an uninvited visitor standing outside of the empire," he clenches his jaw. His brown eyes turning a shade darker.

"Who?," Lysias scrunches his brows not at all knowing who it could be.

"The same wolf that accompanied her the first time she came here.. The asshole who escaped," Asriel mutters throwing a dirty look my way.

"Perseus?," I murmur furrowing my brows together jumbled by the news. Lysias grunts walking out of the mansion following behind Asriel. Without saying a word to Ida nor them. I decide to follow behind them curious of why Perseus is here.

"You have a lot of nerve to be on my grounds," Lysias grumbles unhappily crossing his muscular arms across his chest.

"Wow, Athena you sure look like you're one of them now," Perseus spat glaring at Lysias, Asriel, Jazper, and I.

"I should kill you for what you did to me?," I retort walking straight to Perseus. My hands clenched into fists.

"You lied to me about him reversing the curse on alpha Odysseus. How could you lie to me? We're p-"

"Let me guess you two are fuck buddies?," Asriel chuckles. Perseus and I throw death glares towards him as for Jazper, he's trying his hardest to hold back his laughter, but fails terribly. On the other hand, alpha Lysias is furious silently throwing the most hateful glare towards Perseus. I can see his anger almost steaming out of him. His midnight black eyes turning a shade darker threateningly. I scrunch my brows in confusion not at all understanding his behavior right now.

"Perseus, what are you doing here?," I steer the subject ignoring Asriel's rude remark.

"I'm here for you now let's go," Perseus bluntly commands walking forward towards me. Alpha Lysias suddenly steps forward gripping my arm somewhat harshly pushing me behind him protectively. Now Lysias is in the middle of Perseus and I, which let me tell you it's very awkward. Perseus immediately comes to a halt scrunching his brows together anger expressing itself on his face. His emerald green eyes starting to shift into a darker forest green.

"She isn't going anywhere," Lysias sinisterly says his arms crossed across his chest glaring at Perseus.

"Athena belongs to alpha Odysseus's empire not yours," Perseus grits his teeth.

"Stop talking about me like I'm some type of item. Perseus, I'm not going with you unless-"

"What are you doing?," Lysias mutters turning around cutting me off.