Well Hello and Byeeeee

Prologue

Two boys and one bedroom. The smell of sweat, alcohol, and vomit fill the room. When the two sleeping boys awaken, they will be dazed and ponder on what happened the night before. The two youtubers may have partied too hard for their own good.

***

The DJ keeps playing such amazing songs. I'm trying to dance but my coordination skills are not the greatest and the drinks Tyler keeps handing me are making it worse. But who cares? Tonight is supposed to be fun and crazy. The sides of my vision keep blurring in and out, but with four simple words I decide to leave the party behind.

"Let's goooo y-your house."

I'm nodding my head in the motion of yes. Within moments Tyler and Troye arrive at Troye's house, which is unusually quiet. Tyler pulls Troye in the door in a quick motion and slams him into the wall. I never imagined his lips would taste so good and feel just right on mine. I open my mouth to allow him access and show that I approve. My moaning and his are locked in a battle to who can make the other moan the loudest.

"Couch. Now."

Tyler picks Troye up, never losing connection with his lips and puts him on the couch. Hands go flying trying to embrace and feel one another as quickly as possible. Both hungry for each other and filled with pure lust. 

"Please Tyler, please. I need you."

With no hesitation Tyler thrust two fingers within Troye and began to scissor him. When Tyler felt Troye was ready he removed his fingers and replaced them with his dick. He began to rock back and forth quickly. Both boys hit the point at the same time and sighed with relief. Tyler wrapped his arms around Troye and began to drift into much needed sleep. Right before he passed out, he heard Troye mutter silently, "I love you, Tilly."

***

My head is throbbing and the sun is bearing down onto my eyelids. I dare open my eyes for a split second and shocked to see Troye's face on my bare chest. What the hell happened last night? Tyler quickly but carefully got out of the bed and glanced down at himself. He was an absolute mess and wasn't wearing any clothes. Oh my god, what have I done? I need to get out of here and clear my head!

Tyler quickly grabbed a outfit and went running out of the house. "Please tell me I didn't sleep with my best friend last night and not remember it. And he said the 'L' word... was it the real him talking or the drunk one. What's going to happen!? Tyler you are so stupid, how could you let yourself do this. Now you have gone and fallen in love with Troye and you can't have him. You worthless piece of shit he was a virgin and you didn't take it slow on him. Ugh!"

Falling to his knees, Tyler began to sob uncontrollably because his love life was a mess. The one person he cared so much about was the one he hurt the most. Tyler sat there for three hours contemplating on what to do about the whole situation. When he stood up was when he knew what he had to do.

***

"Ouchhhhhhhh," Troye moaned as he did his morning stretch of the arms. He instantly regretted drinking so much last night, because of the massive headache he had. Worst part was Zoe was coming over to help edit their collab video for his youtube at three. He instantly felt this sharp pain in his stomach, legs, and groin. Troye quickly thought back to the previous night remembering only bits and pieces of it, but he had sex with the one and only Tyler Oakley. Before he could process this information any longer he heard the door bell ring.

"Shit," Troye mumbled as he grabbed his favorite turquoise colored shirt and a pair of comfy sweatpants. Running down the stairs he combed and/or attempted to fix his bed hair. He opened the door to find a very perky and happy Zoe.

"Oh my, what happened to you?"

"Partied a little too hard."

Both laughed at the fact of how bad Troye's hair looked for once and about how much the fans have been tweeting about the collab video. Troye and Zoe grabbed his computer and began to work on their collab video, since both wanted to get it edited and posted as soon as possible. Neither realized they had been editing for a solid thirty minutes until the door bell rang and Troye's heart sank when he opened the door.

-----------------------------------------------

Author's Note: THANK YOU SO MUCH IF HAVE READ THIS! Please comment and be honest, do you like or even want me to continue this? And I know this is really quick, but it needed to be. I promise it will slow down and get better.