Chapter 4

Connor’s POV:

 I borrow Ricky’s car since I rode with him to the meet and greet. Being horrible with directions, I grab the GPS from the glovebox and type in Tyler’s address. According to the GPS it should take me about three hours to get there. I sigh because I don’t know what is going on or what is waiting for me at that house. Hopefully Troye, Alfie, and Zoe are on time and get here sometime tomorrow. Should I call Tyler and tell him I’m coming or just talk to him. But, I don’t want to scare him or tempt him to try to do something sooner. I’m broken from my serious concentration when my phone beeps three times. I smile at the fact that I can recognize when Ricky texts me, because my phone beeps an extra time when it is him. He texted me telling me that he told the boys I got super sick from lunch and was going home. Also, that he would just ride with one of the other boys home and for me to be careful. After this mess was dealt with, I needed their help on the whole Ronnor situation. Of course I liked him and he liked me, but we didn’t know what to do... or how to tell each other our true feeling without being sarcastic. This is going to be a long drive I thought to myself. Who could I call to pass the time? My phone had a mind of its own, because it began to vibrate and ring. I glanced at the caller ID which read Baby Trevor, I sighed debating to answer it or not. He was probably concerned and I didn’t want to be mean when he was trying to be nice.

“Hey Trevor.”

“Connor... I just wanted to call and make sure you where okay.”

“I’m okay just the food got me and I took some medicine that should help in a couple of hours,” I say with a little cough.

“Ummmm Connor...”

“What’s wrong Trevor?”

“Are you sure you are sick? Because you seem sad and you know you can tell me anything. Also, Ricky seems to be nervous and scared.” I hear his voice so full of concern and sigh before I decide to tell him so he can help keep Ricky from falling apart.

“Trevor, something is wrong with Tyler and Troye asked me to go check on him. I don’t know what is up, but I just needed to go. Please forgive me on ditching you guys...”

“Connor don’t you dare apologize! You are a great friend and I promise not to tell the guys and help Ricky. He seems like he is about to cry, because Tyler is one of his friends. They are just not as close like you and Tyler are. If there is anything I can do just let me know.”

“Can you put Ricky on the phone please?” I hear him mumble a yes and hear him walking and pushing his way to Ricky. I faintly hear them talking and Ricky saying give me the phone.

“Hey...” Ricky ask questioningly.

“Nothing is wrong, so breathe. But, I wanted to let you know Trevor knows and please stop worrying. I’ll be fine, okay buttercup?”

“Okay, text us later so we know you are alive.” We say our quick goodbyes and I turn up the radio still having a while to go before I got to Tyler’s house.

Troye’s POV:

After explaining everything to Zoe and Alfie, we quickly packed and got ready for our flight that would leave in five hours. Since it was close to midnight I decide to write my parents a note instead of waking them.

Dear Mum & Dad,

Decided to go visit the O2L gang and Tyler in America. I’ll call you when the plane lands. I’m not alone, Zoe and Alfie are going, too.

Love You Lots, Troye<3

Alfie and Zoe meet me in the living room with their suitcases and I sit on the couch because we have another hour at least till we need to leave for the airport.

“What are you doing?” Alfie asked me in his I’m-half-awake-half-asleep voice.

“Waiting.”

“I got us tickets for an earlier flight and if we don’t leave now we will miss it.” He tells me and I quickly grab my stuff and leave the house. I make sure to lock the door behind me and admire how Alfie always manages to get a great hotel room, earlier flights, etc. We head to the airport to board the plane. We sprint from check in to the actually plane, almost missing it. I sit by myself and in the row behind me is Zoe and Alfie. Perks of flying at two in the morning is there was plenty of seats. I decide to stretch out and listen to music. After I laid down, I then felt the level of my exhaustion sinking and decided to sleep. Because once we landed it would be a while before I would probably get a good nights sleep. I smiled as I drifted off to sleep thinking only about how I had so many great friends.

Author's Note:

OH MY GOD! Can we please acknowledge the fact the Troyler kiss happened!? Best seven seconds of my life! Thank you Tyler and Troye for killing the fandom with feels!

Big shout out to my good friend Claire for helping me, because I had a severe case of writers block. Thank you so much! Also, there was some foreshadowing in this chapter... Tyler's POV will be next. 

I would like to thank everyone who has read and/or voted for this story. THANK YOU!

I also dedicated this chapter to UTubeObsessed123 becasue they are always reading and liking! Thank you!

Follow me on twitter - @shipperfection