Chapter 20

Troye's POV:

"What?" Is all I can think to say. I mean one of my best friends just openly admitted that he was gay. I never got the vibe from him that he was gay and if he was, I of all people would've noticed. Since I had a crush on him like two years ago and then I realized this whole I can't get Tyler Oakley and his purple hair out of my mind thing wasn't going away any time soon.

"Yeah," Ricky says. The whole group just kinda sits in shock because of all things he could've told us, we weren't expecting that.

"I really need to get this off my chest... Because I don't know what to do," he says and my heart starts to swell as he cries.

"It's okay. We will always be your friend, straight or gay. Nothing is going to change," I say wrapping my arms around Ricky.

"I know but I want to tell y'all. I've been taking his death really hard and Connor and I were more then just best friends. We were kinda dating..."

"What? You didn't act like a couple around us," Kian says.

"We would sneak around, because we didn't want y'all to know. Not yet anyway. We had already filmed our coming out video and all that junk... We were waiting for the right time to tell y'all."

"Oh Ricky, I'm so sorry." Zoe says while rubbing small circles on his back softly.

"Do you still want to post it?" Tyler ask.

"Of course, but I don't know his password to his YouTube account."

"I do... I could log into it for you?" Tyler says.

"You would do that?" Ricky asks.

"Duh, we are all your friends and would do anything for you," I say and let go of Ricky.

"Thanks you guys... I don't know what I would do without you." Ricky says and then wipes away a tear. I then hug Ricky, then Zoe does, then Tyler joins us, and before we know it, it is a huge group hug.

"Can't breathe!" I say because they were squeezing me to death and I was in the middle.

"Me too!" Ricky says. We all break apart in laughter and for the first time since Connor's death we are relaxed and smiling.

"God it fills good to laugh," JC says.

"Yeah..." Sam says.

"Well it is getting late, we have to get up early..." Trevor says.

"What time do we need to be at the funeral home?" Alfie asks.

"10 a.m." Kian says.

"Well I need my beauty rest so get out of my room," Trevor says and goes to the coach to sleep. Such a strange child.

"Goodnight everyone," I say and start upstairs with Tyler and Ricky behind me.

"Night you guys," Ricky says before going into his room. I follow Tyler into our room that we are sharing and go to my suitcase to get my toothbrush and toothpaste. After brushing my teeth I walk back into the room to see Tyler in his boxers laying on the bed scrolling through tumblr. God he was hot, but I just can't bring myself to be normal around him again. I'm still scared that he is going to beat the shit out of me. I still have the bruises all over my stomach and back to prove it. I decide to sleep with my shirt on, because I don't want him to see the damage he done to me. I don't want to look weak and fragile, even though I am. I'm too tired for tumblr tonight and if I get on it I'll be up to like three a.m.

"Tyler go to bed." I say after thirty minutes have passed and he is still staring at his computer.

"What is wrong Ty?" I shoot up to look at the computer screen. And shit we were in trouble. Not we but Tyler.

Ricky's POV:

I take my shirt off and lay down in my bed on the right side, left side is his. I can't sleep though, I'm so use to him being there and cuddling... I can't even find peace at night. Night time was our time, alone together to talk, kiss, and have sex. I feel empty because my night time was taken away from me.

"Ugh, dammit." I say to the ceiling. I get up and go to his room. The room is cooler then mine and smells like him. I lay down on my side of the bed, grab the blankets and pull them up to my chin. I feel myself slowly falling asleep and I could swear a pair of warm strong arms wrapped around me and then kissed me on the forehead.

"I love you, too Con."

Author's Note:

Yeah! I updated, like seriously on the right day! I'm in shock! But vidcon is coming up and I can't help but think next year I will be there!!!!!!!!

Thank you for reading, voting, and commenting! Y'all are too nice and I love each and everyone of you!

Follow me on Twitter & Tumblr - @shipperfection - Feel free to message me!

YouTube Channel - Kara Kalina Alyssa ADED

Can we please talk about 5SOS new song kiss me kiss me? I love it and can wait for the rest of the album to come out!

SEE YA FRIDAY!