Chapter 34

Tyler’s POV:

        Who to ask? Dan or Phil, no they won’t have a car around. Who drove today?

        “Smosh!” I exclaim and Ricky looks confused, but I just keep walking around looking for Anthony or Ian.

        “Anthony! Ian!” I shout at them when I see them grabbing a bottle of water before going on stage.

        “Hey, Tyler can this wait we are about to go on stage,” Ian asks politely.

        “No, I’m sorry. Something has happened and I need a car. Troye took the rental and I need to get to the airport as soon as possible. We think Troye’s family might be in trouble,” I tell them.

        “Okay, okay,” Anthony says as he pulls his car keys out of his pocket, “take mine. I just put a full tank of gas in it. Be safe and we hope everything is okay.”

        “Thank you so much,” I tell him and he gives me a hug. Then I hug Ian and we go towards the parking lot. 

        “Let’s hope we don’t get seen by fans,” I tell Ricky as he follows behind me. We make it to Anthony’s car without being seen and then proceed to leave. I’m shaking and so scared, Troye would’ve told me if something happened. We tell each other everything, he is probably so scared.

        “Everything is going to be okay,” Ricky says while putting his hand on top of mine trying to comfort me.

        “What if-“

        “No, don’t think about it. Just tell yourself he is okay, it hurts less to do that. Trust me, I know.” He tells me and then looks out the window of the car.

        “I’m sorry Ricky… I wish I could’ve saved him.”

        “Me, too.”

Troye’s POV:

        When I get to the airport I see tons of police vehicles and fire trucks. What happened? As I drive closer I see the police tape set up around the entrance to the airport. I quickly park the car and run to the tape where I’m stopped by an officer.

        “Sorry sir, I can’t let you pass.” He tells me with a tired look on his face.

        “My name is Troye Sivan Mellet, Mr.Lee called me and told me to come as soon as possible.” I tell him quickly.

        “Oh, come with me.” He helps me over the tape and leads me to a group of officers.

        “Mr.Lee, Troye is here.”

        “Thank you,” I tell him and he walks back outside. 

        “Hello Troye, I wish we could be meeting under different circumstances cause you seem like a nice person. Unfortunately, we need to talk… about your parents. Let’s walk this way,” he says while leading me down a long corridor. 

        “Sir, what happened?” I ask.

        “A plane crashed, many people died but a few survived. Troye the plane that crashed was the one that your family was on.” 

        “No, that can’t be true. Please no, tell me this is not true.” My parents can’t be dead, they can’t. I need to apologize to my mom, the last words I said towards her was full of hate. My father, my protector, he can’t leave me alone. Steele… he just got that great job and he was finally happy. Sage was going to be in charge of her own house and her modeling jobs were going great. Also, her boyfriend and her were so happy. Baby Tyde was just starting to make his youtube career great, he had over five hundred thousand followers. They can’t just be gone, can they?

        “I’m sorry, the main reason I needed you to come was to identify bodies. The good news is your sister is alive and currently in surgery, but doctors tell us she will survive and make a full recovery.” I breath a sigh of relief, I still had Sage. He leads me to a large room with many tables with black bags on top.

        “I have to look at all of them…” I ask horrified with seeing so many dead people.

        “No, we have five total bodies that we believe could be your family.” He leads me to the first bag and proceeds to unzip it.

        “Yes,” I choke out. “M-my dad.” He can’t, no he can’t be dead. Who’s going to fan boy with me now or be the number one troyler shipper? Mr.Lee zips the bag up and places a piece of paper on top. We go to another bag five tables down.

        “Yes, my brother Steele.” As Mr.Lee zips the bag back up and places the paper I whisper, “I’m so sorry.” He then takes me to another bag.

        “No,” I say and look away from the lady. We walk to the end of the room and Mr.Lee starts on another bag.

        “T-Tyde,” my eyes fill with tears. He was so young and full of life, he can’t be gone. I wipe away the tears as Mr.Lee leads me to another bag.

        “Yes, my mom,” I can’t. I turn around and walk out of the room. I’m sobbing, I’ve lost them all of them. This can’t be happening!

        “TROYE!” I look up and see Tyler running towards me. He reaches me and wraps me in a hug. The tears turn into sobs, the sobs turn into screams, and then it is pitch black.

Author's Note: 

Cliff-freaking hanger! I'll post next chapter Thursday.

Thanks for 8K reads! *inserts Troye's cute shocked face*

I'll see you later, love you all!