Chapter 13

Troye’s POV:

I end the call with Tyler’s mom and let out a long frustrated sigh. I run a hand through my hair and leave the uncomfortable bench. The elevator takes its sweet time to reach my floor, which leaves me with ample time to decide who to tell what was happening and where I was going. I’m defiantly not telling Ricky, he was taking it the worse. Maybe Kian or Trevor? I let out a barely audible sigh and see that Kian is curled into a ball crying and Trevor is holding Ricky as he cries. Trevor makes eye contact with me as I walk in and shoots his eyebrows up asking me something along the lines of what’s wrong. I nod towards the door and he starts whispering into Ricky’s ear. 

“JC?” Trevor says with a questioning tone and then nods down towards Ricky. JC instantly understands what Trevor is asking and he comes over to take Trevor’s spot. When Trevor is relived of his job he calmly walks towards the door. I follow behind him trying to decide what exactly I was going to do.

“What’s wrong Troye?”

“It’s Tyler.” Trevor doesn’t respond, but tilts his head to the left urging me to continue.

“He... He is in jail and I just got off the phone with his mom. The police won’t let him leave without someone signing him out...”

“Troye, you know what you have to do...”

“But, Trevor he did this to me,” I point to my black eyes and pull up my shirt to show off my bruises all over my chest and back. 

“Troye... You can’t run from him forever and he needs you.”

“I-I know...But, Trevor I think I might l-love him...” I start crying and he just wraps me into a hug. I know now why Ricky wouldn’t let Trevor go, because he was warm and calming. 

“Go to him before it is too late.”

Ricky’s POV:

The tears won’t stop coming and memories of Connor flood my head. The good and bad memories keep replaying in my mind, they are all I can see and hear. I smile through the tears at some, because they are just perfect. He was perfect. But I hate myself for yelling at him earlier that morning.

*Flashback*

“Wake up babe,” Connor hummed into my ear. I grumbled at him for attempting to wake up earlier then noon. All I wanted to do was lay in bed with my sexy best friend all day and talk nerdy to him.

“But, Con!”

“No buts. We have a meet and greet today, also last time I checked you get ready super duper slow!”

“Grrh. Can we skip?” I picked my head up  off of his chest to look him in the eyes and give him my best puppy dog face. He didn’t look amused and just got out of bed. I grabbed my boxers from last night and slipped them on as I stumbled to his room. Damn my ass hurt even more then normal today.

“Con what’s wrong?”

“Nothing, but I got you out of bed didn’t I?” 

“CONNOR! HOW RUDE?”

“I was just joking with you Ricky...” I was furious at this moment, because he had made me think that he was leaving me and I couldn’t handle that.

“I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO LEAVE ME!”

“STOP JUMPING TO CONCLUSIONS RICKY! HOW LONG IS IT GOING TO TAKE TO GET THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL I’M NOT GOING TO LEAVE ANYTIME SOON! DAMN IT RICKY I’M TRYING!”

“If you don’t plan on leaving what does this make us?” He looked at the floor and just remained silent.

“Well? Tell me the truth, are we just friends with benefits or something more? I need to know Connor.”

“HELL! I don’t know! I wish I did, but I don’t know yet!” It was my turn to remain silent.

“Just stop, we can talk about this later. All this shouting is going to wake the others and the last thing we need are their questions. Just act like all of this didn’t happen, okay?”

“Promise we will talk about this whole thing later.”

“I promise, now get ready. I’ll wake the others.”

*End of Flashback*

Dammit Ricky, why did you have to be such a sensitive fool? Look where this has gotten us, me crying my eyes out and Connor lying lifeless on a table.

“I always knew you would leave me...” I whisper to myself, as the sobs take over my body again.

Author’s Notes:

Yeah or no on the flashback??? Next chapter is when Troye finally gets to see Tyler... What is going to happen? Well you will know Monday, maybe! 

Thanks for 1K reads!!! Please vote and/or comment. I love hearing your feed back, what you like or don’t like! Just be honest with me! I hope you guys are liking the mini story of Ronnor before this one. Sorry I’m not updating on it today, but I’ll have two chapters for it Monday.

BIG SHOUT OUT TO CLAIRE *fancy1001* FOR GETTING A TYLER DM!

Follow me on Twitter & Tumblr - @shipperfection