Chapter 22

Ricky's POV:
Thanks to Zoe, I get out of bed and get ready. Trust me, I prefer just to lay in my own tears until I'm drowned by them. But I can't... My friends won't let me do that.

I grab a pair of jeans and my black toms. Even though it is like eighty-five degrees I grab a sweatshirt that has happiness written on it with an internet symbol. It's one of his shirts... I smile because an image of him smiling after designing the shirt appeared in my head. Good god I'm going to miss him.

"Ricky are you coming?" I hear someone yell from downstairs. I quickly fix my hair and head downstairs.

"Hey..." Kian says before wrapping me in a tight hug, "we are going to be okay."

"Yeah." Are you kidding? No I won't be okay, but y'all will. I feel so depressed and guilty for keeping another secret from them, but I don't know. I've told them I'm gay, but with everything else going on I don't want them to hear yet any more bad news.

"We have to go," Trevor says. He is wearing a white button up shirt and khaki jeans, he looked so grown up. This whole situation has forced him to grow up so quickly.

"Okay. Who is going in what car?" JC says.

"Actually... I traded in that rental car for a bigger vehicle so we could all ride together. If that's okay?" Alfie says with a small smile that played on his lips.

"That sounds good," Troye says.

"Let's just get this over with," I say and walk out the door. I get in and crawl all the way to the backseat where Troye and Tyler join me. Kian, JC, and Sam sit in the middle row. Alfie drives and Trevor and Zoe sit up front with him. I lay my head on Troyes bony-shoulder and he wraps his arms around me. Then Tyler wraps his arm around me and I'm now in the middle of a Troyler hug. I now understand why Connor loved them so much...

The car ride is short and my heart is racing in fear of seeing Connor's lifeless body again.

Tyler's POV:
I crawl out of the backseat behind Ricky and ungracefully land on the ground. I walk beside Ricky, who is in the middle of Troye and me.

"Hi, thank you so much for coming," Connor's mom says when she sees us. Her eyes are bloodshot and she looks so weak, but her eyes are what catches my attention. They are just like Connor's.

"Where is everybody?" I ask her after seeing only us and a couple of family members here.

"They allow family to decide who goes in and sees him privately before the others are allowed in. A-and I thought he would want y'all to... Excuse me," she says and walks away wiping tears.

"Let's go..." Zoe says with a whisper that is barely audible. We walk into the room and see millions of plants and flowers lining the walls. The coffin sits centered between the rows of benches. It's maroon colored, that would make Connor happy. I was in front of the group and just stopped, because I don't know if I could go up there on my own. I hold out my hand to Zoe who was on my left and Ricky who was on my left. They both took my hand and grabbed a hold of someone else's hand, until we are all holding hands. We take each step together and tears are found on all of our faces. My grip tightens on their hand needing their support...

"Con?" Ricky says with a voice that's sounds so broken and hopeless. He just lays there... No emotion, eyes closed, he wears a suit, and his hair is styled perfectly. We just stand their staring at our friend... Hoping he will wake up and jump out of the coffin, then make a video with us.

Author's Note:
I'm sad. Really really sad and down. So it's pretty easy to write this story, that's the only good thing.
Thanks for reading, voting, and commenting! Love all of you so freakin much!
Follow me on Twitter & Tumblr - @shipperfection
YouTube Channel - Kara Kalina Alyssa ADED
See you next time... Bye? *waves*