Chapter 28

Tyler's POV:

I wake up to find someone in bed with me... It's Troye, which I find strange because he can barely look at me, let alone sleep in the same bed as me.

"Troye," I say as I shake his shoulders a little bit.

"Tilly stop it," he mumbles as he pulls the covers over his head.

"Troye we have to be at O2L's house by 10 and I have Nutella...." With that news he quickly jumps out of bed and attempts to run to the kitchen. He desperately searches for the Nutella.

"Did you lie to me?" He asks.

"No check the cabinet above the stove." He quickly does and grabs the jar and a spoon.

"Troye... We need to talk." Troye swallows the spoonful and sits the spoon down.

"Yeah, yeah we do..." He says so sadly, "I only have one question. Why, why did you kiss me then turn around and beat the shit out of me?"

"I-I... Um... I woke up that morning and the realization of what we did that night hit me..." Troye holds his hand up to stop me.

"What did we do?" He asked wide-eyed.

"You don't remember..." He shakes his head no, "we had sex, do you remember being sore that morning?"

"Yeah my back and butt hurt but I didn't think anything of it... So we did it and I don't remember?" Troye lets out a sigh of frustration before looking back at me.

"So I left because my mind was going crazy and I wanted to clear my head. After thinking it all out I realized I love you... Not the brotherly kind the real one. And I just knew you didn't like me that way back, but I wanted to know. So I kissed you and when you didn't kiss back I lost my self control..." I glance up at him to see his reaction, his face is blank.

Troye's POV:

He loved me.

"Tilly I love you, too." I wrap him in a huge hug and we both cry tears of joy. We stay like that until my phone is ringing. I grab it and answer it.

"Hey where are y'all?" Trevor asks.

"Shoot, what time is it?" I ask.

"10:30."

"Okay we are leaving right now, sorry we over slept the alarm," I lie.

"It's alright, see ya in a few. Oh hey Alfie asked me to tell you he brought your luggage."

"Alright tell him I said thank you," and with that I hang up.

"Crap," I say.

"What's wrong?" Tyler asks with wide fear filled eyes.

"I have no clothes to wear." Tyler grabs my hand and pulls me into his room.

"Wear whatever you want," he says.

"Seriously?" I ask and he nods. I just grab some sweatpants, that tie and a big sweater shirt. I wait for Tyler to get dressed and we head towards O2L's house.

Ricky's POV:

It's late at night... I have to get up in the morning but I can't sleep. I'm in his room and can't stop thinking about him. I grab his laptop and go to YouTube. I press play and roll over... His voice feels my ears. I start to cry and finally fall asleep when I hear him say 'I love you Ricky.'

Author's Note:

I'm back! Sorry for not updating but I'll be posting normally now(Monday, Wednesday, & Friday). I thought y'all deserved good Troyler moment soooooo yeah. There will be more soon, I promise. Just hang in there!

Thanks for reading, voting, and commenting! Love you all so much!

Follow me on Twitter & Tumblr - @shipperfection - Message Me

YouTube Channel - Kara Kalina Alyssa ADED

I come back after a week and almost have 4K reads and 120 votes!? Y'all are amazing!:)