Chapter 35

Troye’s POV:

        Beep. Beep. Beep.  

        “Ugh,” my body aches. The pounding in my head just keeps getting louder and hurts like hell. I slowly open my eyes and see nothing but white walls, white sheets, white everything. Someone is standing beside the large window with a great view of the beach and a setting sun. The man looks familiar.

         “Connor?” I ask questioningly, wasn’t he dead. Yes, I saw him be buried. He is dead, if I can see him does that make me dead?

        “Troye, you are awake. Stop, you shouldn’t move.” He walks towards me and I keep looking at him like he is a ghost.

        “You-you died. I saw you get buried and my family, are they okay? The rest of O2L? Tyler, where is Tyler? Connor what happened? Where am I? What-“

        “Troye, hush. Something bad happened, I’ll try to explain. First, can you tell me the date?”

        “Yeah it is June 20, 2013.” I tell him, does he not think I know the date?

        “No, it is January 1, 2015. Troye… you’ve been asleep for a while. Over a year and a half.” He tells me softly, like I’m so fragile I could break in a second.

        “Connor. What happened?” I ask him, I need to know.

        “You and Tyler got in an argument after hooking up in June, the exact date you just told me. So you bought a ticket back to Australia and the plane crashed. They pulled you out of the rubbish, the doctors told Tyler over the phone that he needed to hurry cause more then likely you weren’t going to make it. So Tyler called me and drove like a maniac here, but he was hit by an eighteen wheeler.” Connor stops to catch his breath and wipes away a tear.

              “Connor, please tell me he is okay. Please. I can’t lose him.” I whisper afraid of his answer.

        “He’s alive, but not okay. Ricky and I moved in with him to take care of him after his accident. Troye, he lost both his legs in the wreck. They were crushed, the doctors did all they could, but couldn’t save his legs. He cries every day and barely functions, cause he needs you. For a whole year he stayed here, then the doctors told us to make him leave or this would kill him, the waiting. So Ricky and I did, we take turns watching you and him.” Connor looks at me with tears in his eyes and smiles softly. 

        “But I’m okay, right?” I ask him.

        “You can’t freak out, look at your left arm.” I slowly look away from him and see nothing. It’s gone, my arm is not there. “You lost it in the crash.” 

        “Where is Tyler?” I ask him as a single tear slides down my face.

        “Ricky is bringing him to you right now. Troye, can I ask you something?” He ask me softly.

        “Anything.”

        “Why did you say you thought I was dead? And what happened to your family?” He asks me, his voice is full of concern.

         “I guess it was all a dream, but I thought it was real. It seemed so real. Tyler shot you, it was an accident. But, we lost you and then Ricky told us about you two being together. Then we went to Vidcon and watched your goodbye videos for all of us. I also had to stay with Tyler, cause I signed papers saying I would take care of him. During Vidcon I got a call telling me that my parent’s flight had crashed and they all died, but Sage. That is kinda the main things that happened.” I look at him and his eyes are wide.

        “Troye, while you were asleep a lot of people came to visit you and talk to you. Did the point of view of your dream thing change and if so who was all in it?” Connor asks me questioningly.

        “A lot of people, why?” I ask him. 

        “Troye. I need to know, please just tell me.”

        “Okay, um. Of course me, Tyler, you, Ricky, Trevor, JC, Kian, Sam, Zoe, Alfie, Jackie, and my family. Now tell me why?” I tell him and then ask.

        “Oh. My. God. Troye those are all the people that came to visit you and talked to you. Like sit down in a chair and talked for thirty to forty minutes. So when you changed point of views was when those people came to visit you.” 

        “Wow, that makes sense, but what about the story?” I ask him.

        “Well the fight you had with Tyler that started everything was what actually happened. After your plane crash, Tyler tried to kill himself. Then Ricky and I moved in with Tyler to watch him. I remember talking to you about Ricky and the fact I came out. He hasn’t come out yet to the youtube community, but he is going to. The part with your parents dying… I think it was your sister that was telling you about someone in the news losing their parents. You must have connected that to your plane crash and the reason she was the only one that lived. But, it was all one big dream. The good news is you are awake. Troye I’ve missed you so much. We all thought we had lost you!” Connor says and then hugs me. 

        “I’ve missed you, too. I guess I’ve missed a lot of things, didn’t I?” I ask him after we break the hug. He just nods and I hear the door creaking open.

        “Ricky, please. I don’t want to seem like this right now…” It’s my angel’s voice.

        “Tilly?”

Author's Note:

TEEEEEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEH!:)