Chapter 12

*Warning: this chapter contains nsfw non-con. If you're not into that, skip this chapter. Sorry.*

Tyler’s POV:

Chill bumps are on my arms and I’m shaking from how cold it is in the soundproof cell. I keep avoiding eye contact with the guy. He pops his knuckles which causes me to look at him. His eyes are almost black and contain the look of lust and hatred. The smirk that plays on his lips are perfect to the point of crazy ax-murderer. I keep my eyes on my hands, that are looped together in front of me. He clears his throat before shouting, “you a virgin?”

I remain silent and close my eyes hoping he will stop talking. But my wish was not going to come true. 

“You going to answer me ya no good for nothin punk?”

In a quick motion he darts towards me and grabs my throat. My eyes widen with terror and my heart starts racing, because he has lifted me off of the ground. 

“No!” I choke out, trying to get air into my deflating lungs.

“Good. Now are you going to try and fight or lay down and let this happen?” He asks me glaring into my eyes and laughs as tears come down my face.

“You should’ve stayed home momma’s boy.”

He shoves me onto the ground and forces my face into the cold concrete ground. Both of my arms are pulled together and he holds them with one gigantic hand. He straddles me and uses his free hand to yank his dick out of his uniform. 

“I’m going to enjoy this. You? Not so much.”

I force myself to hold in the sobs that want to escape, but just quietly cry into the hard, unforgiving floor. Never did I imagine myself being in this situation and don’t want to be. I feel the crook’s hand lower my pants to my ankles. He then rubs his rough, dirty hands up and down my legs.

“P-please...” I mumble more to myself then to him.

“Please what?”

“You don’t have to do this.”

“I don’t, but when your me and you see a gay guy all alone I just need him. And who could pass on the opportunity? Soundproof room, no one to help you, and you being so much weaker then me. There is no reason not to do this.”

“But, this is....”

“SHUT UP! I know what this is, how do you think I got in here. Damn, now shut up or I’ll cut down the time between each round.”

I lay my forehead on the ground giving into him. I guess this is my punishment for beating the shit out of Troye. Oh baby Troye... If I would’ve just talked to him none of this would have happened. I feel him adjust me to where he wants me, I don’t try to fight back. I feel him positioning his dick at my entrance. Oh my God, he is doing this without any lube or stretch me. 

“Just think of something else... Troye.” I whisper into the ground trying to not think of what is going to happen. I feel him sliding in and the pain is horrible and nearly unbearable. As he rocks back and forth, I mumble to myself words of comfort.

“His smile when he shows his teeth. The way he lights up a room by just walking in. How his awkwardness can make everyone laugh, even in the worst of situations. His adorable accent that makes my knee weak. The way he is so strong and caring. He completes me and,” The man behind me picks up speed and I can’t hold it any longer. I scream the next sentence, “I’M SORRY, TROYE.”

I break down crying because I ruined the best thing that ever happened to me. When the man finally gets what he wants, he pulls out and goes back to his side of the cell. I’m too in shock to pull of my pants. I was just raped and I finally let go of my ego and realized that I love an eighteen year old Australian youtuber.

Author's Note:

I hate myself right now. Why did I write this again? Ugh! I'm sorry for this, but... I have no excuse. Just wait though it will get happier! I promise this story will have somewhat of a happy ending! Because I couldn't leave it with a sad ending even if I wanted to.

Side note, I've figured out what I'm going to do when I reach 1,000 reads! I think you guys will like it... It is going to be Ronnor related and happy. It will include smut, since I know how much you guys love it. But I'm in the process of getting that done and will post it asap! Big shout out to Kalina *WalkingonFirex* for giving me this idea!

I love you guys so much! Thank you for reading, voting, and commenting! 

Follow me on twitter and tumblr - @shipperfection

Also, my best friends and I started a youtube channel so if you want you can go and check that out! Channel's name is Kara Kalina Alyssa ADED