Chapter 5

Tyler’s POV:

I hate myself, how could anyone like or put up with me? I hurt everyone that comes close to me, which causes them to leave my life so easily. I don’t blame them... I would want to leave myself if I could. My eyes instantly locates the side table, bottom drawer. That is where I keep it, the thing to call upon when all else fails. I’m on the floor and have been in this exact spot since I got home from Australia. Just been alternating between sobbing, yelling at myself, and sleeping from pure exhaustion and jet lag. I crawl on all fours to the table, moaning in pain as I travel the short distance. I’m shaking as I slide the drawer open and glance at the small pistol like gun. If someone saw me right now they would run scared. I looked like a drugged up monster that had been crying all day. Even though I try so hard I can’t stop watching Troye’s videos. I know they only make things worse, but I can’t stop staring at his level of perfection. The next video on the playlist is his remix of the song I don’t wanna be your girl. I freeze as the words punch and slam me in the chest. I choke on the sob escaping from my lips, because I just realized that he is too good for me... And that he doesn’t want to be mine. I grab my legs and just rock back and forth as I hear him sing the words that cut me so deep.

Connor’s POV:

I sigh in relief as the GPS tells me I have less then a mile till I get to Tyler’s house. Turning on the blinker, I pull into the drive and park. Before going in I decide to text the boys, even though Troye won’t get it till he lands and Ricky and Trevor where probably super busy. It is the thought that counts. So I grab my phone and send a quick text to Troye saying that I was at the house so he could relax and get here as soon as possible. I also send Trevor and Ricky a message saying that I made it to Tyler’s and would text them later. Troye, Zoe, and Alfie would be here in about eight more hours, so I just needed to keep Tyler calm until then. I decide to just carry my phone and the keys in, because I totally forgot to grab an extra outfit for tomorrow. Good job Connor! I begin the short trip to the front door and grab for the door knob, noting that it was unlocked. 

Troye’s POV:

I wake up to Zoe shaking me slightly and whispering quietly that it was time to wake up. I moan a quick complaint but sit up and buckle up. The plane ride had been exhausting and long. I grow nervous as the plane descends, I never liked the landing. Zoe sees my grip tighten on the arm rests and offers me her hand, which I gladly take. Relaxing was out of the question and I just concentrate on my breathing. This reminded me of the first time I ever flew with Tyler and how he helped keep me calm during the whole landing process. I truly do miss him so much and hope he is okay. When the plane finally lands we grab our carry ons, mine only included my backpack. The gang quickly got off of the plane and headed to go get our suitcases. Zoe looked like she was about to fall over with exhaustion and Alfie looked so sweet holding her up while we waited. They really would make a cute couple. As we wait I decide to check my phone, hoping to have one text from Connor saying he was at Tyler’s house. My phone took its sweet time turning on and when it finally did I was receiving twenty text messages every second. A couple where from my parents asking to text when I land and some from other youtubers I was working with on collabs. The largest bulk of text came from Ricky, Kian, Sam, Trevor, and JC. I also had one from Connor about how he made it to Tyler’s house, which makes me sigh in relief to know someone was with him. The other O2L’s messages frighten me, because they are all similar. Most saying to answer the phone it was an emergency and to call as soon as possible. 

“Zoe, Alfie all the O2L members are texting me like crazy.” I say as I turn around to face them.

“Us, too.” Zoe mumbles with a shock and scared look on her face.

“Is something wrong?” Alfie ask me since I was the one closet to them.

“I don’t think so... I’ll call Ricky right now. Will you grab my suitcase for me?” They nod a quick yes and I’m out the door to call Ricky. I quickly type in his number and before the phone could ring once he had already answered.

“Troye... this is Kian.” Why would Kian have Ricky’s phone? 

“I need you to sit down and are you alone?”

“For now, Alfie and Zoe should be here shortly.”

“Troye... You guys need to come to the local hospital, I’ll send you the address.”

“Kian, is everyone okay? What happened? Tell me.”

“Not over the phone Troye, just trust me. I’ll be waiting for you by the hospital’s main entrance.

“But Kian!?”

“Please Troye... Just wait.” Kian says with so much desperation and I hear him fighting back tears. 

“Okay... We will be there in a couple of minutes.” I hang up and find Zoe and Alfie waiting patiently. They register the pain, shock, and how scared I am and instantly jump in the rental car asking where do when need to go.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Soooooo this story is just about to get interesting, well to me it is. Hopefully you will not hate me after the next chapter??? On a good note this story is almost to 200 views, which I know is not a lot but to me it is and I'm super happy that it has gotten that many. So as a gift when it does reach 200 views I'll post two chapters in one day.  

This week has been crazy and with all of my school work I'm still trying to post three times a week... I also usually dedicate each chapter to someone that has either helped me in writing, revising, or voted, but this chapter is dedicated to EVERYONE that has or will read this. You are all amazing and I would like to thank you so much. 

Until next upload, KEEP SHIPPING TROYLER!

Follow me on twitter - @shipperfection