Chapter 3

Troye’s POV:

I sleep alone in my bed and feel so alone as I lay beside the open space where Tyler would usually sleep when he was over. I can’t sleep because of the pain. The pain from the bruising and cracked ribs, but yet... that pain compared nothing to the hole in my heart. It hurt to tell him goodbye, for now. I thought I loved him... but, I’m no longer sure if it is worth it. I keep thinking of how he attempted suicide two years ago and how I was lucky to have been able to stop him. What if he was to attempt and I was not there to stop him... I would never be able to live with myself. I quickly think of someone that would drop everything to help me check on him and was close. Korey was one of my choices but I remembered he was in England with some friends. I then thought Connor would do it and I didn’t think he was doing anything. Without even checking the time I speed dial Connor and wait for him to answer.

“Connor?”

“Yup, what’s up Troye? How is everything?” Connor ask in a happy, hyper voice.

“I need a favor Connor, something is super wrong and I can’t stop thinking about it...”

“What’s wrong?” Connor ask in a desperate voice that was about to break down and beg to know. I tell him everything, even the fact that I loved Tyler and that he tried to commit suicide.

“What do I need to do? I’m here for you guys.”

“Thank you so much Connor, could you go to Tyler’s house and stay with him until Zoella, Alfie, and myself can get there. Our flight leaves tomorrow morning.”

“I’m headed to his house right now, I’ll just tell Ricky to do my video for O2L tomorrow and tell him it is an emergency.”

“Connor... Thank you so much. Please text me when you get with him, I need to know he is safe.”

Connor and I exchange our goodbyes and I have gave up on getting any sleep. I head to the extra bedroom to wake Zoella and Alfie up, I need to tell them what is happening.

Connor’s POV:

It worried me when Troye called me, we are good friends but he usually just texts me. I was at a meet and greet with O2L and thinking it was an emergency so I answered it. Troye then told me what had happened in the past days. I was in shock and scared out of mind at the thought of Tyler committing suicide. When I finish the phone call I quickly ask the on staff body guards to please go get Ricky and tell him it was an emergency. Minutes later they return with a shocked and scared Ricky.

“WHAT’S WRONG? ARE YOU OKAY?” He blurts out very quickly and begins to check all my limbs and face.

“I’m fine, but Tyler isn’t. I need to go to him and help Troye... I hate to leave O2L and you, but...” He grabs my face with both hands before he speaks.

“They are you friends Connor. Go to them, I’ll always support you and your decisions. I’ll be okay without you, but hurry.” Ricky says with a wink. 

“Oh yeah because we have to talk.” 

“Ughhhhhhh why can’t we just relax at home and cuddle?” Ricky ask with a whimper and puppy dog look.

“Only if you do my O2L video for the day for me.” Ricky answers me by wrapping me in a huge hug and kissing me quickly on the lips.

“You got it boo.” I kiss him on the forehead and go to leave.

“Hey, Ricky... please don’t tell the other boys about Tyler and Troye for now.” Ricky slides his fingers across his lips saying his lips are sealed. 

“Love you nerd,” I say as I blow him a kiss goodbye. He pretends to catch and whispers love you back. It hurts to leave the boys and Ricky, but I need to help Tyler and Troye right now.

Author's Note:

Soooooo can you guess what is going to happen yet??? This story will be the death of me, because I hate the next couple of chapters. They are going to be failry hard to write, so just stick with me please. Also, BIG THANK YOU to those of you that read and vote! I started a new POV, which is Connor so pay attention to the point of view changes. Love you guys! Keep being amazing! Also, my good friend Claire ***fanncy1001*** just finsihed her story and it is amazing. So please go read her story and vote!