Chapter 36

Troye’s POV:

        “Troye?” 

        “Yes, yes, yes, I’m here.” My heart feels with relief. We can go back to the way things where before, just us and happiness. “Tilly, come on in.”

        “I-I don’t want you to see me this way,” he says quietly.

        “Your physical appearance doesn’t matter to me. I am in love with the person you are under the skin and your personality and your ability to make me blush whenever the heck you want. So please come here so I can hug you, it has been too long since I’ve felt the warmth of your embrace. It was because of you I woke up. Tilly… please.” I don’t bother to wipe the tears away.

        “Okay,” he says and then I see him. He looks horrid, most people would turn away in disgust, but this is the man that I love and nothing will keep him from me. His hair has a faint tint of blue in and is flopped down. His face shows how much worry and stress he has had. He is wearing the TRXYE sweatshirt I had made for all of my friends, I never got the chance to pass them out. I look down and see him wearing a pair of shorts and then his legs just end.

        “We are going to wait in the hall,” Connor says and then grabs Ricky’s hand before going to the door.

        “It’s kinda gross,” he whispers and won’t look me in the eye.

        “Your injury might be, but you will never be gross. Tilly you are so strong, so beautiful, so perfect, so extraordinary, and you are mine. I don’t care what you look like on the outside, because I’m in love with what is on the inside. There is nothing you could say or do to get rid of me, till death do us part… Remember?” I softly lay my right hand on top of his and try to stop crying.

        “Yes… This experience, no this accident has been the worst thing to ever happen to me. Every day I sat in that chair beside you and just watched you. For the longest time I thought I was watching the love of my life die and there was nothing I could do. It hurt so bad to leave the hospital, but they took me away and that is when I knew you were dying… A-and I can’t even imagine a world without you and can’t imagine loving anyone else. Troye, promise to never leave me, because my heart can’t handle losing you forever. I love you, so much.” 

        “I love you, too,” I whisper as I untangle myself from the many cords. After freeing myself, I scramble off the bed and sit on his lap. He wraps his arms around my waist and I kiss him softly. My eyes close as I run my hand through his greasy hair and I smile into the kiss. 

        “I miss this, I missed the real you,” I whisper in his ear and lay my head on his shoulder. 

        “Guys, can we come in yet?” Connor says through the door.

        “Yes,” Tyler answers. Soon as the door opens Ricky comes running over and hugs me.

        “I’m so glad you are awake!” He says excitedly.

        “I am, too.”

        “Just so you know, you can leave the hospital tomorrow morning.” Connor says with a smile on his face.        

        “I have to stay here… alone?” I ask, honestly scared of sleeping. What if I slip back into the coma?

        “I’ll stay with you. If that is okay with you?” Tyler offers and questions to make sure I’m comfortable with that.

        “Totally and that will give you two a night to yourself,” I tell Connor and Ricky.

        “HAHA, very funny. It is getting pretty late, we will see you two tomorrow.” Ricky says grabbing Connor’s hand and heading for the door.

        “Bye!” Connor yells as him and Ricky leave the room.

        “I thought they would never leave,” Tyler says jokingly.

        “I’m scared…”

        “Oh babe, don’t be. I’ll be here with you,” Tyler says and then kisses the top of my head. Before Ricky and Connor had left they helped get Tyler and myself onto the bed in a comfortable position. 

        “What if I close my eyes and I go back to the coma thingy?”

        “Shhhh, that won’t happen. I won’t let it, I promise.” He whispers into my ear and rubs small circles on my back. “Will you sing to me?”

        “Of course, anything for you.” I start singingand by the end of the song Tyler is snoring. After kissing him softly on the cheek, I curl into his side and lay my head on his chest. My eyes slowly close and darkness surrounds me. At first I’m scared, but then I feel Tyler’s arms wrap around me tighter. 

        “I love you future Troye Sivan Oakley.”

        “I love you more. I can’t wait to wake up to you and your bad breath every morning.” A huge smile is on my face and I’m honestly so happy.

        “Goodnight and this time please wake up.” He says softly.

        “For you, always.” I kiss him softly and go to sleep.

Author’s Note:

I had to rewrite this, because my computer deleted it! Along with my chapter for my other story, so yeahhhhhhhh! Sorry for the long wait but, this is the last chapter… 

Thank you, especially to those of you who have stuck with me despite my horrible updating schedule. This was my FIRST fanfic I have ever wrote and I’m extremely pleased on how it came out. Sorry if parts of it was bad or cliche or gross or just horribly written. I’m glad to be ending this story and starting my next one. I love all of you for putting up with me and hope you will check out my other stories!

Follow me on Twitter and Tumblr - @shipperfection

P.S. If you have read this whole story then I’d like to thank you so much! You are amazing and perfect.

I’ll see you all laterrrrrrrrr!:)