Chapter 32

Tyler's POV:

"It's time to go on stage, remember to introduce the boys one-by-one and to remind fans that the boys can choose not to answer some questions. Good luck out there," the backstage manager tells me before pushing me onto the stage in front of thousands of screaming girls.

"Well hello everyone," I say as I walk to my stool and sit down. "Today I am honored to host the question and answer session with the one and only O2L. Give it up for Ricky Dillon," I pause to let the girls scream for Ricky as he walks over and sit on the stool closest to me. "Mr. Kian Lawley," pause, he sits next to Ricky. "JC Caylen," another pause, he sits next to Kian. "Sam the man," that's not what everyone calls him, but that's what the people put on the card. Sam sits next to JC, leaving one seat open. "I want to hear your... Trevor Moran," last pause before we start. As Trevor sits down, I clear my throat and look at the boys before speaking.

"This is will be hard... To sit up here and act like everything is okay," I'm not reading from that script, it's not the truth. "This whole session is about him... We want to allow you to ask any questions you want about Connor. But, don't get mad or upset if we can't answer it. We may not know the answer or just feel like we cannot explain it. Would you like to say something boys before we begin?"

"We love all of you, you are all gorgeous and perfect to us." Kian says to the fans.

"I'd, no we'd like to thank all of you. The support you give us is unfathomable," Trevor says into the mic. They all look at me and nod. Scanning the crowd, I find a small girl around the age of eleven with her hand raised.

"You, the one in the happiness hoodie with red hair," she points at herself to make sure, "yeah you." The worker nearest to her hands her a mic to talk into.

"I always loved when Connor smiled his dorky smile, it always made my day better. I wanted to know what was your favorite thing about him? What part of him made your day better?" She gives us a weak smile at the end. Before we came on stage, we all agreed to start with either Ricky or Trevor and just go down the line, unless the question is specified towards someone.

"His encouragement," Trevor says quietly. "Connor was never afraid to support what he believed in, even if it was stupid or was never going to make it."

"His willingness to listen," Sam states after thinking for a little while. "Anytime you needed a friend or just needed to rant, he was there."

"His calmness," JC says with a small smile. "Even in stressful or crazy situations he was always calm, that just made me relaxed and he could always help me when I was completely stressed out."

"Uh, I can't decide between two things... Connor was always bragging about y'all and he was so proud. He gave credit where credit was due, he loved all of you so much it's unimaginable. Also, every time you would trend something he would just get so giddy. So his love for you was my favorite thing about him." Kian says and then looks toward Ricky.

"Everything."

Ricky's POV:

What was my favorite thing about him: his smile, the way his hand fit perfectly in mine, his obsession with beautiful food and places, his baby talk he used for the cats, and the fact he was going to be such a great father.

"He was perfect..." I lower the mic and look at Tyler. With a slight nod he looks back at the audience and selects someone else. Staring at my feet, I zone out. My thoughts are running a never ending marathon, they are searching for a way to make sense of all of this. One day he is here and the next day he is gone. I feel my inside burning with pain and rage. Of all people in the world, Connor had to be the one to go? I just want to know why? I don't blame Tyler, how could he have know what would happen. All I want is one more day with him, one more kiss, and to hear him say 'I love you' to me one more time. I miss the sound of his voice, how his strong arms would wrap around me and take me to somewhere safe.

I'm deep in my thoughts when I feel Kian's hand on my knee. Looking up I see everyone's eyes on me, just waiting. Kian whispers in my ear, "they want to know if Ronnor was real." I sigh before taking the mic from Kian and bringing it to closer to my mouth.

"Yes," I say into the mic barely able to hold back tears and the sob forming in my throat.

Author's Note:

I'm sorry for not updating sooner, I really am. I'm just having personal problems that I have to deal with. I'll still be updating, it just might take me a while... I LOVE YOU GUYS THOUGH AND I'LL SEE YOU LATER.

P.S. I read all your comments and it makes my day when y'all leave nice comments! Thanks so much and returning to 6K reads... Like holy shit it was only at 3K last time!

Also big thanks to MonsterHighGrl for telling me y'all couldn't see the chapter!