Case #2: -Unknown- Pt. 2

Start from the beginning

 Alex greeted with a sophisticated smile, while Alex only let out a friendly grin. They and Amber shook hands. Seth declined; he didn't like being touched more than need be. The Spector heard the four women converse around him, but a strange feeling started to creep into his body. The feeling as if he were being watched.

  Seth looked into the forest, into the trees. He could feel something was there, something he couldn't see. His eyes scanned the woodwork but he could not find what he was looking for. The feeling turned from cold do numb as it trailed up his lower back, It started to drift up his spine numbing his body as it crept. His thoughts started to blur, he lost all train of thought and his concentration was broken. 'What was I looking for again?'

 The world around Seth started to fade and he felt his mouth open slightly, and lost all feeling in his body below the neckline. His eyes glazed over. 'What was I doing here again? Where am I?' Seth felt his head become light, 'why can't I think? Why can't I remember?'

  "Seth? SETH!" he heard, snapping out of his trance, Seth shook his head and everything came back to him at once. He looked to find Amber rubbing her right palm, than the pain finally sunk into Seth’s cheek. "You have been standing with that blank look on your face for ten minutes. Are you ok?"

  'Ten minutes? It couldn't have been longer than two.' Seth rubbed the cloth on his cheek and adjusted his glasses. "Yes, I’m fine. I must have zoned out for a minute."

  "Well don't do it again. You were like a statue, it's creepy."

  "SETH! AMBER!" Called Alex running to the duo, a look of panic about her. "Come quick, Maria is acting strange."

 Seth and Amber followed Alex to find Maria sitting in a tent, rocking her head back from side to side. Her face bore a blissful smile and happy eyes that held no care in the world, her glazed over eyes gazing into space, What Seth noticed the most was she was humming a happy tune and writing on a piece of paper what looked like the same thing over and over again.

  "Maria?" Alex said kneeling down and cupping Marias cheek. Maria jumped up in surprise.

  "Alex? Please do not ever sneak up on me again." Maria scolded before she looked down at what she was doing. She saw the blue pen in her hand, and the words on the paper made her wide eyed. Only five words...

  Get away while you can

Over and over. "I did not write that." Maria announced. Her head shaking and she looked at Alex, "Did I?

  "Were you just possessed Maria?" Alex asked kneeling down.

  "No, no, I could not have been. I would have remembered allowing the spirit in." Maria hugged Alex and started to sob into her shoulder, mumbling something neither Seth nor Amber could make out. They both decided that the two needed to be alone and zipped up the tent.

  Kristine wondered into the camp holding a large case. "Alright, I think the Vamp is out there combing the forest somewhere." She put down the case and unbuckled the straps. "And if he did finally track him down, than I finally have a reason to test this bad boy out."

  The Black Mage pulled out an unnecessarily large gun, Seth would have called it a cannon had it not been for the fact she was holding it like a rifle. The silver and black weapon had a two inch chamber, with an elongated handle and what looked like a built in scope and bullet counter. It was a masterpiece of sculpture, the front of the gun, under the barrel held a sickle that, if thrown at the right angle, could cause some serious damage. What's more was it was Demonsteel. Seth’s Angelsteel blade didn't do the kind of damage Demonsteel could but, Demonsteel was far less durable. Seth's only question was if it was cursed to do the same as his weapon.