Report and Reassignment.

Seth and Amber drove down the road, having destroyed and returned the demon back to hell. Amber sat with her hands pressed against her lap, and her eyes full of terror and confusion. Seth drove forward, only and empty and hollow expression on his face.

  "I'm sorry you had to see that." He said, finally braking the silence, as he pulled a cigarette out of the pack and lit it.

  "What- what did you do to it?" She asked shivering. The painful screams and visuals of what had occurred still fresh and in full occupation of her mind. The unearthly bellows of depression and pain. The feeling of heavy and intense psychological tension finally being lifted from her.

"The weapon i carry, it's an Angelic blade, used to send Demonic presences back to the 'Beginning.'  The beginning is where a demon or an angel is sent once it has been struck. As i'm sure you are aware demons and angels cannot be killed."

  Amber took a breath at the thought of fighting an angel. Such majestic and beautiful creatures of Biblical legend, only doing the work of the divine, or the fallen. "Then what is the beginning?"

  Seth took a drag from his Cigarrete, and blew out. "The beggining is, in essence the big bang. It is where everything begins. A parallel demension if you will. Both demons and angels, when struck with this kind of weapon, are sent there to basic time out. The blade in and of it self is virtually harmless to them. It's what the weapon represents that makes it dangerous" Seth took a turn on to a dirt road leading to The Witches mansion.

 "What is it about your sword that makes it so dangerous to angels and demons?" Amber asked, her curiosity over taking her formally enthralling fear.

  "The weapons were forged by angels, in order to combat their demonic counterparts. In essence, to fight them and return them to hell. But giving the Angelic legions enough time to fight all of the demons, with out having the fallen return as quickly, other wise the battles would have torn the world apart." Seth let out a yawn. "All in all, the only thing that could really be done, was hope the Demons would loose interest in their war with Heaven, and stay in hell. With a 2 to 1 ration of angels vs demons, the logical procedures spoke for themselves."

Seth pulled up to the mansion and opened the door, stepping out of the car. Amber hurried out, following the Spector, questioning him more.

"Look, i've said to much already." growled Seth. "Your mother should know a bit about it." He opened the door and allowed Amber to enter first. Seth followed the young woman to the kitchen, to find Gloria sitting at the island stirring something in a cup looking bored and unamused.

  "hey Aunt Gloria." Smiled Amber looking at her.

  Gloria looked over to her niece and hugged her, she let out a sigh of relief. "I was hoping you were ok..." Gloria opened her eyes to see Seth standing with his hands in his pockets.

  "Sorry for the trouble, why did you tell her to come with me?" Asked Seth plainly.

 Gloria released amber and told her to fetch a potion from the a cabinet in the other room. Once Amber had left Gloria looked back to Seth with a serious expression. "I foresaw the demon Xaveus. I saw your original battle with him. You would have lost and died." Her last words hold a grim tone.

  "And what concer of that is yours?" Growled the Spector unhappy to be reminded of the fact.

   Gloria took a breath. "I may not have given birth to you myself, but summoning your soul to take the body of a baby made of Magic... That still makes you my family."

  Seth sighed, "You are only doing what you were ordered to do. Don't act like you hold love for me as you do your own children."

  Gloria was taken aback. "Seth, Part of being a White Mage is sharing the love i would have for my family, with every one in the world."