The Church.

(A/N you will find alot of A/N's in here. I was just hoping to ask any one who reads this, please vote and/or comment, i typically don't like to be that guy who has to ask for it, but it would be appriciated to know what you think...

  And a dedication to Jaylenhill, who's book "Sinister Twin Sister" Gave me a basic concept for the "Spector" Thank you Jaylen, I recomend it to all Paranormal lovers out there. :D )

Seth shook his head, the feeling of humiliation at the Captains words still lingering like a bad head ache. He ran his fingers threw his hair and stared down at the file. The Spector smirked, he knew his boss would be pissed off if he didn't do this assignment, and nothing would bring Seth more satisfaction then to see the cherry red blush come to the angry Captains face.

  But Seth put his feeling of revenge aside and started to fill out the report. Once he turned the page, a knock came at the door, "Enter," the mid level Spector barked.

  A man dressed in a Blue suit and white shirt and tie came in. Seth didn't bother looking up as he spoke. "Godfree, did Rogers come back from Canada yet?"

  "No Sergeant, but that isn't why I’m here." Godfree replied, flicking his cigarette into one of the ashtrays on Seth's desk. "I have a Priest from the Vatican here to speak with you."

 Seth looked up to his subordinate, "Me?

  Godfree nodded, "I have him in the conference room." The Spector retorted before he turned around and walked out the door.

  Seth sighed and reached into his pocket to grab a smoke, he retracted his finger from his pocket in time to stop a dribble of scarlet liquid from the new cut on his finger to stain his pants. A feeling of excitement ran through the Spector as he plucked the scroll from his pocket and laid it on his desk to read.

  Seth read over and over, but couldn't understand the parchment. It was in a variety of languages, one word would be in English, another in Spanish, the next in what he assumed to be Arabic or Hebrew, then another in Chinese or Japanese, every culture who ever made communication threw text was represented, even Braille. The feeling of excitement and suspense quickly turned into aggravation and disappointment.

  Seth grabbed his cigarettes and lit one to smoke; he needed to calm down before he spoke with this priest. 'The church again? Bastards just keep getting in the way.' he was half way done when another knock came from the door. "I'm coming, I'm coming."

  Seth opened the door to find Amber standing before him, a bit shocked, probably due to him opening the door so quickly. "Oh Amber, didn't I tell you to go home?"

  Amber nodded and took a breath. "Look, I’m sorry about what your boss did to-"

  "Blah blah, what do you want?" Seth barked, his voice more cold than need be. "I have things I need to do."

  "John was starting to bad mouth me on our way to find a cab, so I told him to f*ck off and came back here." She replied letting out an aggravated sigh.

 Seth looked at her skeptically; something didn't seem right about the way she sighed. He couldn't explain it with logic, but something in his gut kept saying she was more hurt then annoyed. "Indeed." Seth replied rolling the scroll and putting it into his wooden desk. He proceeded to speak with Amber...

"What happened to your finger?" She asked tilting her head to get a better look.

  Seth looked down to see the blood starting to flow a little. Seth looked a bit in shock, he knew that the initial cut brought out barely a drop of blood, but now it's coming out more liberally, not much, but more than enough for Seth to know it wasn't healing. "Paper cut," Seth replied grabbing a tissue that sat on his desk, and quickly wiping the blood off. "Though I’m afraid that I do not have time to speak with you right now, I have a conference to attend with a priest."