Case #1: (Xavieus) Pt.1

Seth looked around calmly, desperate to find out what time it was, to his left he found an old grandfather clock that read 9:35. The entire conversation with Gloria in the kitchen that felt like ten minutes was actually nine hours...

  'Damn that witch.' Seth thought as he tried to find his way to the door. 'Playing tricks like this just so she could have sex with that kid,' He turned a corner to see a girl walking down the hall. It was the youngest daughter tapping away on her cell phone. Seth stood to the side to let her pass, and she walked by as if she didn't notice. She stopped a few feet behind him looking forward. 

  "You shouldn't wander these halls at night." She said in an empty voice. "You should get some sleep."

 "I will once i can find my way out." Replied Seth.

 The girl let out a giggle... A high, disturbing giggle, then she turned her head to look at him. Her face was white and a half mad smile crept on her cheek. Made all the more intimidating by the blackness the  hallway offered. "You wont leave tonight. And if you don't find a place to rest..." Her head started rotate to look right at Seth, though her body was facing the opposite direction. 

  Disturbing cracks came from her neck as the skin stretched to reveal her insane eyes and lack luster smile... "Or you will never leave here." The young girls head had spun completly around and she rested her chin on her back, "you will stay here, forever." 

Seth Humphed, letting out a smirk to the challenge.

With a final giggle, the younger girl snapped her head back and started walking again, Seth let our a sigh, and upon opening his eyes, he looked around but couldn't find her...

 'Must be one of their tricks... Though that wasn't "Family Friendly" if memory serves to the definition.' Seth continued walking down the hall, a slight shiver in his spine. 'fear, how long has it been old friend?'

  The turn of a corner, and Seth encountered the same Grandfather Clock he started at a few minutes ago... Though what sent the real aggravation and surprise threw him, was what the time was... '9:26? How in the- No, some one must have tampered with the clock, or maybe it's broken. I know it was at least five minutes since i looked at the thing.' He pulled out is cell phone and looked at the time. '9:26 as well, hmmm... i wonder.' Seth went to the timer in his phone and pushed the start button, the seconds counted...

  Seth attempted to keep a clear mind, but something was making his vision fuzzy, his eye lids heavy, and his body drained of energy... A feeling he knew before, but had trouble remembering where.

  "ENOUGH!" Barked a female voice.

  Seth looked over to see the first face he saw when he entered the house, Amber was holding one palm out at him, her eyes glaring. Suddenly the heavy feeling lifted and his awareness returned to him. He looked to right to see a dim white face with no eyes looking at him. He grabbed for his short sword and slowly drew the blade.

 "NO!" Amber barked running at Seth,

  He glanced at her haste, and withdrew his hand from the blade, glaring at the spirit that had haunted him.

 "I'm sorry, She does that to people if they wonder the hallways at night with no candle." Amber shood the ghost away. Though reluctant, the ghost obliged her request.

  Seth looked down at his phone to see the timer was at zero. 'Did any of that just happen? Or was that spirit inciting the madness?'

  "I'm so sorry about that, but please you must stay in a room, or she will persist." Amber looked to Seth.

  "I would rather leave if you don't mind, i have something i need to take care of." Seth responded.

  Amber rubbed the back of her neck. "I don't know know how you will take this, but, ummm. You can't leave this house until morning."