Hunt the Witch Doctor...

Jadia withdrew his hand into his pocket and watched as the fire started to disperse. His demeanor turned sour as Seth stood with his own hand out, producing an invisible shield from the onslaught.

  "I am getting the impression you don't like me." Seth announced sarcastically putting down his hand. "Might I have a chance to ex-"

  "DIE!" interrupted the Wizard, he held two fingers at Seth and lightening shot out. Seth jumped to the side, he ran around as the Jadia traced his finger to the Spector’s movements. A more concentrated burst surged through the lightening trail towards Seth.

  The Spector reacted just in time to lead the blast right behind the black car. The ground exploded, causing rocks and dust to attack the now dented and dirty vehicle. Jadia's face shot from angry to shock as he watched his beloved Corvette become dent and damaged.

  Seth poked his head out from the top of the car. "Oh yea, try to kill a person, that's just fine and dandy, but god forbid your car gets a scratch."

  Jadia raised his hands as if he were pitching a baseball. "YOU SON OF A-"

  A green luminated orb slammed into the ground exploding in green gas,  Jadia slipped backwards and fell flat out, he looked up to his Gloria levitating above the two. He covered his nose from the horrid smell, "JADIA!" She yelled descending to the ground.

  Jadia stood back up and glared "What is the-"

 Gloria slapped him across the face, sending him to the ground.

  Seth watched, in sympathy, knowing his pain... A little better then he wished he did.

  "Don't EVER attack my guests." Gloria growled standing over her husband.

  "It's a Spector babe," Jadia stood up wobbling. He was hit harder than Seth had originally thought. Evident by the already blackening eye, "They have no place here."

  Gloria leaned down and gently touched her husband’s unbeaten cheek. "Love, we have talked about this, The Spectors are not our slaves any more, they are not lesser then you and I."

  Seth's eye narrowed. 'So he was a Taukist. Taukists despise Spectors, see them as lesser beings because of the fact they were once dead. They see us as nothing more than power enhanced and coherent zombies.

  Jadia looked down then leaned into his wife’s touch. His expression turned soft and sorry. "You are right love. Even one hundred years after the release, I still can't seem to let it go."

  Gloria smiled and kissed Jadia’s black eye. The swelling and discolor slowly draining. Gloria helped her husband to his feet and embraced him with a deep and passionate kiss. Seth closed his eyes and let out a sigh. That despised feeling of jealousy creeping into him again.

  Gloria shot her head back to Seth. "Seth, are you Jealous?"

  Seth looked up in shock for a moment, then he shook his head, beating himself up for letting his thoughts be so readily available to her.

  Gloria gave and approving smile and kissed her husband on the lips once more before leading him back into the house.

  "My apologies, Spector." Jadia forced himself to say before he entered, leaving Seth alone once again.

  "Too bad you don't mean a word of it." Seth growled to himself as he picked his cigarette back up and lit it.

  "He does mean it." Called Amber, walking out from behind the house. Seth glanced over to her, a feeling of gladness that she was alright. "He just has a hard time accepting that things are different now."